Chapter 10: Broken Revenge

This chapter is twice as long as usual. That's right, you guessed it. Merry Christmas and enjoy this Christmas special!

(Timeskip to when the party is over)
Sun’s POV

Everyone but Bonnie had left the daycare, or so I had thought. Bonnie’s room on Rockstar Row had been given to Monty when he disappeared, so Bonnie was gonna be staying in my room, and I would be staying with Moon in his room for now. Bonnie had already gone to bed, but Moon and I stay awake to clean up after the party.
“I’m gonna go do my nightly patrols of the Pizzaplex,” Moon says, “Are you ok to finish cleaning up on your own?” he asks. “Yeah, go ahead, I’ll be fine,” I respond. Moon gives me a kiss on my cheek before he leaves. I blush, making Moon giggle a bit. “See you in the morning Sunny,” he smiles. Moon hops onto his bungee cord and zips away.
I continue cleaning the daycare, picking up trash, sweeping, taking down the decorations, etc. I hear movement coming from somewhere behind me. I turn to look but I don’t see anything, so I just assume that it’s Moon or Bonnie. I finish cleaning and go over to my bungee cord and hook it to myself. Not noticing that the cord was wrapped around my legs, I walk towards the balcony. As I do, I trip over the cord and get tangled up in it.
I struggle to free myself when the lights in the daycare turn off for the night. I see a flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye. “Mooonn…? Is that yoouuu…? You’re kinda freaking me out…” I wait for a reply. “Well well well, would you look at that…” a voice, all too familiar, responds back to me. Oh no… ohno ohno ohno! Not him, please not him, not again…
Monty slowly makes his way over to me, a sly smirk on his face. My sunrays retract so that just the tips are visible. “M-Monty? Monty what are yo- MMPH!” Monty cut me off by putting a finger to my lips. “What have we got here?” Monty growls, removing his finger. “MOOONN- MmMMmpPPhHh!!!” I try to scream for help when I notice he was hard, but he covers my mouth with his hand. “Shhh… don’t want anyone to hear those pretty sounds of yours now do we,” Monty whispers. I try to get away, but me being tangled in the bungee cord makes doing that impossible. “Aww don’t try to run away Sunshine, I just wanna have some fun with you,” Monty hisses. I bite his hand as hard as I can, making him remove it from my mouth. I scream. I scream at the top of my lungs, hoping someone, anyone could hear me.

Moon’s POV

“MOOONN- MmMMmpPPhHh!!!” I hear a shrill scream coming from the direction of the daycare. That- that sounded like- like Sun… oh no… I rush over to the daycare and start searching for the source of the scream. Climbing onto the catwalks above the daycare, I scan the area. I hear another scream, even louder than the last. I angle my head to the direction it came from. “MoNTyYyyYyyy…” I growl under my breath. Sun was tangled up in his bungee cord and Monty was forcing himself onto Sun. I jump down from the catwalks, landing on the balcony behind Sun. The vibrations of my landing make some metal barrels fall over with a crashing sound.

Sun’s POV

Monty ripped his clothes off, releasing his cock from the confines of his pants. He starts to take mine off as well, when there comes a metallic clatter from above. “Get the FFUCKK away from him, you pile of REPTILE SCUM!” Moon screeched from the balcony behind me. Monty was about to shove his dick inside me when Moon jumped down from the balcony and landed in front of me. Putting himself between me and Monty, he takes up a defensive stance. “Stay the FUCK AWAY from him, SUNDDRROOPP is MINE!” Moon growls at Monty in anger, “So stay awaayyy…” he hissed.
“And the fuck you gonna do ‘bout it if I don’t!” Monty shouts back. Moon growls and launches himself at Monty, bowling him over. They land on the floor with a loud bang and Moon starts scratching Monty. Shoving his hands into any and all points he could use to access Monty’s internal wires, pulling them out.

Moon’s POV

Something happened to me. When I saw what Monty was doing to Sun, I just… snapped. My mind filled with anger and all of a sudden, I wasn’t in control of my body anymore. My eyes glowed bright with rage. I attack and just start ripping Monty apart, just like he had done to Sun, so long ago. “RrRRrAAaAaAHHhh!” Monty yelled in pain. I was so angry I could barely tell what was happening.
“MOON! STOP! You're killing him! I know you’re not like this, you’re not like Monty!” Sun shrieked, tears rolling down his face. It brought me back to my senses when Sun said that. I stop what I’m doing and get off of Monty, looking back at the destruction I had caused. But before I could react, Monty quickly got up and grabbed both of my arms and began to pull. I could feel the wires in my arms ripping as they were being torn from my body.
The pain was excruciating, but as long as Monty wasn’t hurting Sun, I could bear it. “AaaAAhHHhgGGg!!!” I scream in agony. “MOON! NOOO…! PLEASE, STOP!” Sun cries out in terror, as my arms are ripped off. Monty threw my arms to the floor. With one well aimed, powerful, stomp from Monty, they were shattered, broken beyond repair. “AAAAAHHHH!!!” Sun let out a high pitched scream. “STOP!~ please, just stop…” Sun cries at Monty, his voice faltering. “Please… you~ you can have me. Please just- just leave him alone. I~ I don’t care what you do to me, but please… stop hurting my Moon…” Sun sobs. Monty turns his head to look at Sun and smirks. “HA! I knew you’d give in eventually, but I can’t leave Moon here alive. We can’t be having any witnesses after all…” Monty hisses.
Turning back to me, Monty grabs my head. He quickly tears it off my neck and tosses it on the floor. The last thing I see before my mind goes blank is Monty, advancing on Sun, and an indistinguishable blur rushing over to the scene in front of me.