Chapter 2: New Moon

Sundrop’s POV

(Time skip to after the kids have left the daycare)

I was standing at the entrance of the daycare, eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new, soon-to-be, best friend. My sunrays were spinning and I practically thought I was going to explode with excitement. Ohhh I can’t wait to meet him! I thought to myself.

Moondrop’s POV

I wake up in a small, unfamiliar area that I believe to be some sort of maintenance room. “Where am I?” I ask myself as I look around. A lady enters the room, “Hello, I’m officer Sora. Welcome to the Mega PizzaPlex,” she said. “You are in the Parts & Services room at the moment, and I’m here to show you the way to the daycare,” Sora told me. “Hello, my name is Moondrop, and thank you,” I reply warmly.
Sora led me through the Pizzaplex, pointing things out to me as we made our way to the daycare. When we got to the entrance of the daycare, Sora took out her security badge and slid it into the scanner. The huge doors opened to reveal a large, brightly colored area with plenty of play equipment. Woah… this place is huge, I thought to myself, and that’s when I saw him.

Sundrop’s POV

“Oh hello new friend, you must be Moondrop, it’s so nice to meet you!” I exclaimed. “Yep that’s right, uhhh…,” Moondrop hesitates, and is he… blushing?. “Sundrop, my name is Sundrop, but most people call me Sun,” I say, reaching out to shake his hand. “Nice to meet you Sun, and… you can just call me moon,” He replies, sounding a bit shy. I grab Moondrop’s wrist and drag him into the daycare. “GaAHh!” Moondrop yelps, looking a bit startled. “Oh no oh no, I’m so sorry. I guess I just got too excited, are you hurt?” I ask with a worried look on my face.

Moondrop’s POV
“No no, I’m ok, I just wasn’t expecting that,” I chuckle. “Well I’ll let you two get acquainted,” Sora interrupts and walks away, closing the door. “Would you mind showing me around the daycare,” I ask a few moments after Sora left. “Of course I can, I’d love to!” Sundrop answers.

(Time skip to the end of the tour)

“Aaannd this is where you sleep,” Sundrop said, ending the tour. “Thank you Sun. I wish I could chat longer but I’m getting pretty tired. I had a long day, do you mind if I head to bed?” I ask. “No, not at all. But first, I have something for you, a little welcome gift from me and the kids,” Sundrop says, with a warm smile on his face. He hands me a stack of cards and drawings. “Aww Sun, you didn't have to do tha-,” I begin, but quickly got cut off when Sun lunged at me with open arms, clearly trying to hug me, but ended up knocking us both down. “HUMPH-” I hissed as I hit the ground with a thud.
Sundrop landed on top of me with his head on my chest, I could feel my heart starting to race. He blushed slightly and quickly got off of me, looking really embarrassed. I laugh as Sundrop helps me up. “Oh my stars, what was I thinking? I’m so sorry Moon,” Sundrop said quickly, his face slightly turning red. “It’s ok Sun,” I say with a small smile. I turn and walk into my room with the cards and drawings, then close the door. Why did Sun do that? I think to myself, And why did I like it? What’s wrong with me?

Yaaa 613 words. Letsssss gooooo