Chapter 13: An Interesting development

AN: I forgot to mention that all the animatronics have cell phones.

Sun's POV

I wake up early the next morning wrapped in Moon's arms. I look up and see that he is already awake and scrolling through his phone. I think about what happened last night and smile. Moon notices that I am now awake and sets his phone down on his bedside table. He then leans down and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Mmmhh... Good morning Moony," I say, smiling up at Moon. "Good morning, Starlight," Moon replies sweetly.

I sit up, yawning and stretching my arms. I still feel all hot and sticky from the night before. I turn my head to see Moon staring at me. I blush slightly and smile again, but I quickly turn my head away. "I'm gonna go get myself cleaned up before the Pizzaplex opens. Is that ok with you? Can you handle the morning chore on your own until I'm done?" I ask. "Heh heh, we did get quite a bit messy last night, didn't we?" Moon laughs. "But yes, I can handle the chores on my own. You go get cleaned up now," He nods.

I start to get up, sliding myself off the bed. But the second I get to my feet, I feel my legs weaken and I fall on my ass with a thud. Moon chuckles and rushes over to my side to help me back up. "Are you ok Sunny?" Moon laughs. I nod. He bends down and pulls me back up to my feet. I hold tightly onto his arms, steadying myself. "Awww, Sunny~ did I make you so sore that you can't even stand up on your own?" Moon teases. I blush, smiling shyly.

Moon giggles and helps to clean me up, since I could barely stand on my own. "Don't worry Sunny, I can handle the kids alone today. You need to stay in bed and rest," Moon tells me sternly. "I have Bonnie to help me if I need it, now that he works in the daycare since management wouldn't give his spot on the band back." So I stay in bed while Moon and Bonnie get the daycare ready and take care of the kids.

(Time skip to nap time)

Eventually, I start to feel better and decide to go and help out Moon in the daycare for the rest of the day. I leave mine and Moon's room and walk over to the balcony. I freeze, staring at my bungee cord. A flashback rushes into my mind, the memories of that terrible day come flooding back to me all at once. Me, tangled up in my bungee cord with Monty standing in front of me, Moon getting destroyed, and Monty being torn apart by Bonnie. I shrink back a little, putting my head in my hands. NO! NO! I won't do it, I can't use it again! Not anymore, not after that... My breathing starts to become shallow and quick. I pause for a moment and take a few deep breaths, trying to calm down. I decide to take the stairs instead.

Moon's POV

Once I finish putting all of the children to sleep, I spot Sun stumbling his way down the stairs to the daycare. Oh, Sun must be feeling better now. But... why is he using the stairs instead of the bungee cords? It's so much faster. Sun walks over to me on unsteady legs, his movements still a bit wobbly. "Feeling better?" I ask quietly, not wanting to wake the children. "Mhm," Sun hums in response, nodding.

Bonnie sees us and quietly makes his way over, stepping around all the sleeping kids. "Sooo..., did you two have fun last night?" Bonnie pries. A sly, mischievous smile creeps across his face. Sun turns to face me, looking a bit embarrassed and nervous, his cheeks turning a bright red. I turn my head to look at Sun, then I look back to Bonnie. "That's none of your business!" I whisper in an annoyed tone, as I begin to blush slightly as well. Bonnie just chuckles and walks away, leaving the daycare. What is up with him? I ask myself.

Bonnie's POV

God, Sun is so adorable when he blushes. I smile to myself as I leave the daycare. I walk around the Pizzaplex for a while until I spot Freddy, who was sitting alone at a table and stuffing his face with nachos from El Chips. I wave at him and he waves back. "Hey Bonnie, care to join?" Freddy smiles. "Sure, I'd love to," I reply and sit down across from Freddy at the table.