Chapter 16: The Three Of Us

Also I forgot to mention that they are actually animatronics, they are just built really accurately with synthetic organs and stuff. Their wires mimic a human nervous system, their oil is like blood and the tubes the oil flows through are like veins. They also have fake hearts that pump the oil around their bodies. They don’t need to breathe but they have fake lungs that pull in air, it helps with the cooling of their systems, especially during  their *ahem* naughty naughty fun times. If you have any questions about the functionality and design of the animatronics, questions about things you are confused about concerning the story, or just any questions for me in general, feel free to comment them or message me. Now please enjoy this EXTRA long chapter, and as always, happy reading!

Sun’s POV

I wake up with a huge headache, indicating a hangover. I sit up slowly, holding my head in my hands. “Ugghh… what happened last night? Why did I think it was a good idea to drink so much?” I groan, feeling my head throbbing as I sit on the edge of the bed. I stand up slowly. The memories of last night fill my mind. God my head hurts. Chica’s party was so fun. I think the only thing I regret about it is drinking all that beer and wine. Wow… I still can’t believe that Moon actually let me top. I hope he enjoyed it. A small, devilish, grin appears on my face. I grab my phone from my side table and check it. Yes! Thank goodness it’s Sunday. I don’t think I can work with so many kids with this hangover.
Quietly, I leave the room and make my way down the stairs, my movements sluggishly slow. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, I spot Bonnie sitting at one of the lunch tables across the room. He has one arm draping over the side of the table, supporting himself as he leans back while eating some leftover pizza from the party.

Bonnie’s POV

I notice Sun walking towards me. “Mornin’ Sunshine!” I greet him happily. “Good morning Bonnie. How did you sleep?” Sun asks groggily. “Laying down with my eyes closed of course,” I joke. Sun snorts in laughter. I love it when Sun laughs. His smile is so adorable. And I love his voice. Whenever he speaks, the echoes of a beautiful, ancient, song that’s been lost to the endless sands of time. I get butterflies whenever I hear his footsteps approaching. He’s just so… perfect… My thoughts trail on. “I slept just fine. What about you?” I ask in return. “I slept alright,” Sun replies, sounding a little tired, “Just have a bad headache,” I nod in sympathy. “You really did drink a lot during the party. Do you want anything to dull it?” I ask with concern. “No no, I’m fine, it’ll go away soon,” Sun reassures me. “Where’s Moon?” I ask, looking around. “Oh, he’s still asleep,” Sun answers. He sits down next to me and grabs a leftover slice of pizza, proceeding to stuff it in his mouth with large, ravenous, bites.
A few minutes later, Moon floats down from the balcony on his bungee cord. “Good morning,” Moon calls from above. “Morning Moon,” I call back. Sun hums excitedly at him, his mouth still full of pizza. Moon lands gracefully on the ground, detaching the bungee cord. Sun gets jittery, quickly stuffing the rest of the pizza slice into his mouth. He quickly hops up and jumps into Moon’s arms, humming contently. “Heh. Well good morning to you too Sunny,” Moon giggles. Aww, how sweet. Sun really does love Moon… I hope he might one day love me like that… Moon sits down with us and eats a slice of the pizza as well. He looks over the daycare and frowns. “Oh my stars! This place is a mess!” Moon yelps. He quickly finishes his pizza and starts cleaning up, picking up trash, putting away the party decorations, games, and supplies. Sun joins him in cleaning and so do I.
While we clean, my mind begins to wander. Freddy told me I should talk to Sun and Moon about my feelings, but I don’t know if I’m ready for that… What if they don’t accept me and my feelings? What if they stop liking me entirely? What if I ruin their relationship? I can deal with rejection… as long as I can remain their friend. But… I can’t deal with being the cause of ruining their relationship. Moon’s so protective of Sun, what if he goes after me. I can’t deal with being rejected the same way as I was with Monty, not again… My mind suddenly flashes back to 4 years ago.