Chapter 12: Celebration

Moon’s POV

I lightly knock on the door of my room. I stand there for a few moments, waiting for a response that never comes. I open the door to see Sun lying motionless on my bed. I walk over and start to reach my hand out towards him. Hesitating, I slightly draw my hand back, but then gently rest it on Sun’s shoulder. I sigh, kneeling down next to the bed. I clasp my hands together with my elbows on the bed and lean my head against my hands.
“Sunny…? Sunny, can you hear me?” Once again, there’s no answer. “Sunny, it’s me, it’s Moon…” I whisper with desperation in my voice, as tears welled up in my eyes. “Sunny please… please just say something…” a single tear trails down my cheek. I sit and wait for a long time, but still, there’s nothing. Getting up, I walk to the door. I start turning the handle when there’s a rustle of movement coming from behind me. Turning my head, my gaze fixes on Sun, who was shifting around. Taking my hand off the door handle, I walk back over to the bed.
“MhmmMMHhmm…” Sun groans. “Go away Bonnie… I wanna be alone…” he mumbles, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. “I thought I told you to only wake me up when Moon-?” Sun opens his eyes to see me standing next to the bed. He blinks a few times, as if he thought he was hallucinating. “M- Moon? I- i- is that you…?” Sun reaches his hand out and brushes my cheek, tearing up. He leaps out of bed and into my arms. “It’s you! It’s you, it’s really you! Oh I missed you so, so much Moony!” Sun shouts joyfully.
“I missed you too Sunny- I’m so glad you’re ok- but you’re hugging me too tight- I can’t breathe-” I wheeze. “No! I’m not letting go. I’m not letting go of you ever again!” Sun responds, and kisses me.

Sun’s POV

“I think this calls for a celebration,” I say. “Yes, I believe it does. What do you have in mind?” Moon asks, excitement and anticipation filling his voice. I smirk as an idea pops into my head. “Well… I’d just loovve to feel you fill me up tonight,” my face flushes red. Moon kisses me passionately. The kiss quickly turns into a heated makeout session as everything, except for Moon and I, begins to fade into the background.
“I would love that Sunny,” Moon picks me up, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. He leans me against his desk, kissing me deeply. I moan into the kiss, giving his tongue access to my mouth in the process. Moon breaks the kiss and lays the top half of my body on the desk. He pushes his hands up my shirt, trailing them over my body, and lifts my shirt off, followed by his own. He slips his hands into my pants, removing them with ease.
“Take your time Moony. I’ve been waiting for you for a while, but I can wait a little longer. I want this to last all night long,” I coo, tracing circles on Moon’s bare chest with my finger. “Ohh~ don’t worry about that Sunny. The battery upgrade I was given during my reconstruction can last me all week without a charge,” Moon smirks, moving his head towards my now exposed member. “My question is, will you be able to keep up?” he chuckles lustfully. Moon’s warm breath smooths over my tip, making my breath hitch. “Well, I wanna find out,” I whisper in response, getting a lustful smile from Moon.
Moon kitten licks the tip. “MpH!-” I move one of my hands to my mouth, muffling my moans. Moon pulls my hand from my mouth and puts it on the desk. “Tsk tsk tsk, I want to hear that pretty voice of your’s. Bonnie isn’t here so we have the whole place to ourselves,” Moon growls. He then starts taking my dick into his mouth, inch by inch. “Mmoonyyy… please…” I mutter. Moon swirls his tongue around my length. He hums around me, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure through my body. Soft moans escape my lips as Moon begins bobbing his head up and down. Everything begins to melt away into the background until there is only Moon and I left, alone, together.
“MmmMhhh…” I moan as Moon picks up the pace. Moon, sneakily but gently, pushes a finger into my hole. “GahH- M- Moon what are- MMmhHmMmh,” I groan when Moon begins pumping his finger in and out of me in time with his bobbing. “AagGHa, M- Moony,” I whimper as Moon adds a second finger and starts scissoring me. “MmHhmMhH… I- I’m gONna CuM if- If you KeEP GOing,” I moan loudly, my eyes screwed shut.
Moon stops sucking for a moment, taking his mouth off my cock, a thin strand of saliva connecting his lips to my tip (eww, I hate that). “Go ahead then Starlight, cum for me,” Moon purrs, then goes back to sucking. That was all it took before I cum. I release deep in Moon’s throat, forcing him to swallow my dick and cum all at once. Moon chokes around me a little before removing my cock from his mouth. “MmmMm, you’re doing so well for me Starlight,” Moon coos, licking his lips clean of the remaining cum, as he continues to finger my hole. Moon smirks as he easily slips a third finger in next to the other two. “GahHAg- M- MooONYy… I n- neEd…” I gasp.

Moon’s POV

“What do you need Starlight?” I smirk, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear Sun say it out loud. “I *gasp* I nEeD y-yOu…” Sun whispers. “What was that Sunny? I’m afraid I didn’t hear you love, you’re going to have to speak up,” I purr. “I NEed yOU,” Sun moans loudly, as I finger him faster. “Oh, needy then are we?” I growl, my voice full of lust and desire. I stop fingering him and I lean in towards Sun, my lips almost touching his. “I like it when you’re needy…” I whisper, my lips ghosting Sun’s. I kiss him passionately, and move one of my hands down to my own cock, stroking it gently.
We pull away from the kill, gasping for air. I pick Sun up bridal style and toss him into the bed. “Are you ready for me, Starlight?” I purr, my cock twitching with anticipation. Sun nods, his face flushing bright red. I turn him so he’s facing me and Sun wraps his legs around my waist. I line my dick up to his quivering hole, and grab his hips. Sun gasps as I ease myself into him. I groan as I easily slide the entirety of my cock into Sun. “Mmm, hNg- HNngG… you’re- you’re a lot- a lot bi- bigger than- than I - I remember Moony…” Sun groans, stuttering. “Heh, they must’ve given me a few extra inches during the rebuild, heh,” I say. Sun giggles. My breath hitches as I feel Sun’s walls tightening rhythmically around me as he tries to adjust to the feeling of my cock filling him.
Sun gives me a nod, letting me know I can start moving. I begin thrusting at a slow pace. I lean down, kissing Sun deeply, our tongues dancing around each other’s mouths. Sun moans into the kiss. I pull away from the kiss. “MmmMhh… you feel so good for me Starlight,” I groan in pleasure. I speed up my thrusts, aiming myself differently each time, as I search for Sun’s G-spot. On one particular pass, Sun let’s out an extra loud moan. I aim for that spot, hitting it dead on with every thrust in rapid succession. “Ahh- mMmmMhHhh… P- please Moony, g- go harder~” Sun moans. “O- of course d- darling,” I stutter, struggling to keep my voice steady as I thrust harder.
“MMmmMmM… OOhHhhHh… f- f- FUuucKk yeSss…” Sun hisses in pleasure. Woah… I’ve never heard Sun swear before. “Ohh, I’ve never heard you say that word before,” I lean in closer, “I wanna hear you say it again…” I growl, going even faster and harder. “MmmMhh… FuUCkk… M- MoOnY, ke- KEeP gOIng. I’m g- gONna cUm…” he moans even louder, grabbing the bed sheets. Sun releases onto his stomach. I can feel myself reaching my climax as well. With one final thrust, I cum deep inside Sun and pull out.

Sun’s POV

I notice that Moon is still hard and roll him over onto the bed so that I’m sitting on top of him. “What, Sunny, what are you-,” I cut Moon off, putting a finger to his lips. “It’s my turn to be top now Moony,” I purr, smirking. I lower myself back down onto Moon’s dick. He grabs my waist as I begin bouncing on his dick, letting out soft, quiet, moans. I hold Moon down as I speed up. Moon bucks his hips up, forcing his cock deeper into me, everytime I go down. I start moaning loudly once again, all traces of my dominance gone.
“Heh, did- did you really think- that- you- could top me that easily,” Moon smirks, pushing me all the way down on his cock and holds me there. “GgmMAaHh!” I yelp as Moon starts lifting me up then pushing me back down, thrusting up roughly. He groans in pleasure as he hits my prostate almost immediately. He moves one of his hands to my neglected dick, stroking it in unison with his movements. I was sent over the edge, cumming a third time. The white liquid spills from my cock and drips down over Moon’s hand. Moon pushes me all the way down once again, thrusting up one more time. He groans, shooting a final load into me.
Moon pulls me off his dick and lays me down on the bed next to him. I press myself into Moon’s body as he pulls a blanket over us. He turns me to face him and puts his hand on the side of my face. “Sun, next time you’re lost, scared, and don’t know where I am, I want you to remember these words,” Moon begins. “I love you Sunny, and I will always come back to you. No matter how far away I am, I will always find my way back to you. You’re my gravity Sundrop, I am always pulled back to you…” he pauses for a breath. “I love you so much Sunny. I love you with every breath I take.. I always have, and I always will,” Moon finishes, pulling me closer. “I love you too Moon, so very much,” I reply, smiling. We drift off to sleep, Moon being the big spoon, and me the little spoon.

Holy shit 1860 words
Also sorry I was so late posting this. Some important family stuff came up. So to apologize for this being so late, I made the smut extra long as you can see. Hope you all are enjoying the story so far, and as always,
HAPPY READING 😀