The color blue <3 part 2

Sanemi's pov:

Me, Obanai , and Mitsuri walk into the cafeteria. We sit at our usual table won't Uzui and Rengoku. "And that's when I decided I wanted to date all 3 of them! They're all so pretty and I can't   Just choose one!" Uzui says while talking to Rengoku, who seems to not be listening at all.
"RENGOKU ARE YOU LISTENING?!" Uzui tries desperately to get his attention but Rengoku can't hear him. I give Uzui a weird look and sit right next to Obanai. "So what are you blabbering to Rengoku about now Uzui?" I say with a slight annoyance. Uzui does some dramatic shock face before he begins to speak again. "I'm trying to tell Rengoku why I'm dating 3 girls at once!"

My eyes widen with surprise...same thing with Obanai and we both shoot each other shocked looks. "THREE GIRLS?!" We both say in perfect sync. "Yes three! They're okay with it anyways, AND I love them all the same, no favoritism at all✨" Rengoku finally tunes into the conversation. "What were you trying to tell me earlier Tengen?" He says loudly. I've always hated how loud Rengoku is, but it's not his fault. Apparently when he was younger he was cleaning out his ears without supervision...he went a little too deep and burst both his ear drums, ever since then he's been wearing hearing aids...but I doubt they work all that well since he's still loud as fuck.
"Finally you tune in! I was telling you how I'm dating Makio, Suma, AND Hinatsuru!" Rengoku gives a confused look. "Sorry I didn't have my hearing aids in...so uh....what caused you to date all three of them at once?" Uzui gives an annoyed look at Rengoku which is kinda rare to see. "Obviously because they're all flamboyantly pretty, and I can't choose only one!"

"Alright but all three at once Uzui? Isn't that a little odd?" Obanai tells him with a weird look on his face. I look at Uzui again "Obanais right, that is odd...won't people like assume you're cheating?" My eyebrow raises up when I ask my question, how is he gonna make this weird ass relationship work? "My relationship is not odd Shinazugawa, you haven't breathed next to a girl since freshman year so you should be the last one talking!" I roll my eyes at him, and I kinda hate that he's right. "Guys there's no need to fight! I think Uzui should be with whoever he loves and if that happeneds to be three different girls i don't see a problem if they all know and agree to it!" Mitsuri shrugs her shoulders after finishing her sentence. Obanai looks at her, then at Uzui. "I guess it fine if Mitsuri thinks it's okay aswell..."
His face is flushed with red when Mitsuri smiles at him for agreeing. God he's such a simp for her...he'd agree to rob a damn bank if Mitsuri told him it was okay...
__________________________________
Giyuu's POV:

I sit at a table in the corner alone pulling out my lunch. It's nothing fancy just leftovers from 3 days ago. I silently eat my food with my head slightly down. I watch the other kids eating with their friends, laughing and having fun and making jokes...not me. I'm all alone with no one to make jokes to and no one to laugh with. I feel the urge to cry. To cry all my worries away like a 5 year old kid after watching a scary movie, to cry all my pain away like a helpless baby longing for its mother. But I can't do that, people have real problems...there's people out there with a life worse than a sick sister...worse than not being liked at school...worse than constantly being alone. I silently stare at Shinazugawa's group of friends...I wonder what it's liked to have people at school care for you...what is it liked to have friends and not constantly feel out of place.

What the hell is that like?

I break out of my trance when I accidentally make eye contact with Shinazugawa...I quickly look away eating my food, and I throw a few more glances at him when I realize his whole group of friends look at me as then begin to whisper. Great... I drew attention to yourself.

Why am I so fucking weird and awkward?

__________________________________
Sanemi's POV:

As I'm talking with the people at my table I notice that Giyuu is staring at me intensely. God he's such a fucking weirdo...!