The color blue <3 pt.3

Giyuu's POV:

I watch as Sanemi awkwardly leaves my table...great. I was all alone again...I guess it was me touching his scars... "Tomioka! I see you're trying to speak to Shinazugawa hm?" Shinobu takes a seat next to me and pulls out her lunch, which smells so good it kinda makes me hungry again. "So what were you guys talking about?" She gently taps me on my shoulder to get my attention. "Nothing much...just about my favorite color I guess.." My voice is a little quiet and I stare back and Sanemi's table wishing our conversation lasted longer. "Your favorite color? That's it?" She giggles to herself then pats me on the back. "Well at least you're trying Tomioka!" I look at her kind of annoyed, Shinobu is always trying to force me into being more social, but it's hard to do that when half the grade ignores you altogether. Sometimes I don't even know why Shinobu decides to waste her time on me, she has other friends yet she's always finding ways to be around me. I don't mind it though...but I wouldn't call her a friend, and I doubt she'd call me one too..we just—well she just talks to me. Even if she's kinda annoying she's just trying to get me to open up and talk to more people.

And I guess her efforts are working.

"Lunch is almost over, we should get ready for our next class" Shinobu snaps in my face to get my attention. "Geez...you really gotta stop zoning out like that! No wonder why Sanemi left in a hurry!" I just roll my eyes at her statement, I already know she's trying to provoke me. We both pack up our lunch and make our way towards the door. Shinobu is talking to me about something but I can't hear her...I stare at Sanemi as I walk past his table and he stares at me as well. I smile at him but I know for sure it came out all weird and wonky. Shinobu taps me to get my attention and I have no choice but to listen to her pointless story as we walk out.
__________________________________
After school.(Sanemis POV)

School is finally done and I'm waiting for Obanai and Mitsuri outside of the school gates. It was one hell of a day at school, and I still can't believe I actually spoke to Giyuu today...and I can't believe I think he's somewhat attractive...

"Sanemi we're here!" Obanai yells running towards me while Mitsuri is running behind him trying to keep up. "Sorry we're a little late! There's a big crowd of people in the hallway taking up space!" Mitsuri pleads while apologizing which is very annoying. "It's fine." My voice is a little stern, I'm mostly talking to Mitsuri though, she'll keep apologizing if I don't get stern with her anyways. "So are you guys doing anything? If not I wanna invite you guys and a few others to come over, I'm sure my mom won't mind"

"Sure I'm not busy" Obanai looks at Mitsuri for her answer. "I don't know if I'll make it! Shinobu and I are supposed to be shopping for some new matching clothes!" I look at her strangely, not in a bad way though. It's just that she's always shopping or shopping with someone, it's almost like she's addicted. "That's fine! You can take all the time you need" Obanai's face is red, seriously how do these two not get the hints off of each other?? "Alright, I'm gonna call Uzui and Rengoku to see if they're still available." I walk to the side to call Uzui, as I wait I watch Shinobu walk up to Mitsuri, they whisper, then they say goodbye to Obanai and walk off.

"Hello??" Uzui says almost like he's in a hurry.
"Uzui, you still coming over today?" I kinda hate calling with Uzui because most of the time his blabbers about nonsense I couldn't care less about. He tells me that him and Rengoku will arrive, so I tell him ok and find a way to hang up before he can hit me with. "Guess what happened today!" I walk back to Obanai, and we begin walking towards my house.

__________________________________
Giyuu's POV:
As I'm getting my stuff from my locker I notice a bunch of kids walking past and laughing at me...which, is normal...but they're laughing more than usual. Some kid walks up to me and kicks me kinda hard, which leads me to wincing in pain. I stare at the boy as Shinobu walks up to him and Scolds him for kicking me, he walks away as she walks up to me. "Oh Tomioka.." She says in a motherly tone. She turns me around and takes something off my book-bag. It's a big white piece of paper that reads "Kick me." I read it and take a big sigh....that is such a cliché bully tactic...you really oughta thought people would be Orginal. "You seriously need to stand up for yourself, I'm not gonna be there to fight all your battle Tomioka!" I look at her annoyed. I don't need her to "fight my battles", she chose to help me...it's not like I asked for help.

But maybe I needed it.
"Are you doing anything after school?" I kinda hope she isn't so I'm not alone in my house, begging and praying for my sister to come back.
"Yup! I'm hanging out with Kanroji after school, we're going shopping for matching outfits!" She smiles at me. "Welp! I gotta go, i don't wanna keep Kanroji waiting!" She runs off while waving good bye to me. I take a moment to gather my stuff and get out the school door. Bye the time I get out almost everyone is gone, so I begin walking home.
__________________________________
Sanemis POV:
I arrive home with Obanai and I knock on the door. It takes a while for my mom to answer but when she does, she smothers me with hugs and kisses, which makes Obanai snicker. She welcomes both of us inside. I walk in to see my brother Genya talking with his friend Muichiro, who's 2 years younger than him. But despite the age difference you'll see these two everywhere. I'm not very found with Muichiro since he has a smart fucking mouth and he reminds me of that dumbass Giyuu. But I'm glad Genya found a friend because he was always tryna hang out with me and my friends, which is NEVER going to happen. I say hi to Genya and Muichiro and I walk upstairs to my room with Obanai. A few hours later my mom is busy cooking dinner for us, and we hear the doorbell ring. Muichiro is the only one not busy so he goes open the door. "Who is it.." he asked and behold it's no other than Uzui and Rengoku. Muichiro opens the door then he walks up to me. "Tengen and Kyojirou is here." He stares at me with his slightly darken eyes, then he goes to sit next to Genya and his  face instantly light up....its almost like what happened with me and Giyuu today...the way his face lit up when I told him I wanted to talk...and the feeling of his finger trace over my scars ANNNNNNDDDDDD.....I'm DONE thinking about that! I walk towards the door and open it letting Uzui and Rengoku in. "How are you Shinazugawa?" Rengoku screams, and I see Genya look over. "Hm..??" I tell him we aren't talking to him and he goes back to doing whatever. "Just call me Sanemi when you're at my house, Genya's gonna get confused" Rengoku nods in agreement and I let them in my room. I look over and Genya and Muichiro, looks like Muichiro is teaching Genya how to do origami. I don't know if it's been diagnosed but I'm pretty sure Muichiro has some memory issues, despite that, he's in the sophomore classes with Genya instead of the Freshman classes. I go upstairs and we all talk for a while, having a good time until Uzui just HAS to mention about what happened with Giyuu today. "So....Sanemi....care to explain why you blushed when Giyuu smiled at you??" He gives a sly grin and I'd do anything to wipe it off his fucking face. Rengoku and Obanai look at me as if they're siding with Uzui. "It was nothing! And I DIDNT blush, I was just embarrassed he thinks it's okay to smile at me." At that moment my face flushes red as I think about the way he looked....his face...his lips...the way his gaze was fixated on me and...and...GODDAMIT!

Everyone looks at me and smirks and I can't help but feel embarrassed. Do I really like Tomioka? No. That's impossible, that's weird, and that's not gonna happen. But all I can think about is his gentle touch and his weird awkward smile.

I think I'm starting to like the color blue.
__________________________________

You just read 1,528 words!😆