The color blue<3 pt6

A small time skip so they're home now (me being a little lazy sorry 😞)

Sanemi's POV:

I'm at home with Genya and Muichiro while my mom is working overtime. I really hate babysitting these two because they do the dumbest shit. One time Muichiro convincef Genya to draw on my face while I was asleep. It took 5 weeks for the ink to get off my face. I look over at them and they seem to be making cardboard animals. Muichiro is making a cat and I have no fucking clue what Genya is making. Let's just say he's not very artistic. I stare off into space thinking about what happened today....Giyuu layed his head in my shoulder during lunch. Even though it was embarrassing I loved it...and I wish that he could lay on me for ever, so I can take the feeling of his warmth and slowly drift off to sleep.
"Gawa.......Shin......azu...Gawa....!! SHINAZUGAWA!" I jump out of my daydream.
It was Muichiro. Great what does this brat want now? "Can you make us something to eat...?? Me and Genya are hungry." Muichiro gives me a small pouty face....despite me hating him I can't resist that fucking dumbass pout. "I'm not good at cooking but I can buy you guys snacks I guess" Muichiro gives a small smile and then runs to Genya grasping him in a hug. "Your brother said he'd take us to get snacks! Get your shoes on, hurry!" That's the first time I've seen him so ful of emotions like that..I guess Genya is doing well for him.

We walk to the store and I can't help but continue to think about Giyuu...his warm body lying against my shoulder and my face turning red as I look down on him in disbelief. I must've not been paying attention because I bumped into someone.

"Ouch..." That person says. I quickly get up while holding my forehead. "I'm so sorry! Are you oka.." My eyes widen. "Giyuu?" His eyes look at me with recognition. "Oh...Shinazugawa...sorry about that I wasn't look where I wa.."

"No, no! Don't apologize it's my fault you were just trying to leave the store." My face flushes with red and we just kinda stare at each other like awkward teenagers. "Look about what happened at lunch....i didn't mean to lay on you I just...—kinda got lost in my thoughts..." His face is more red than usual and I give him a small smile, but I quickly take it back once Muichiro and Genya catch up to me.

"Mui..??" Giyuu says in recognition. "Tomioka!" Muichiro runs up to him grasping him into a big hug. Giyuu strokes the top of Muichiro's head smiling. And god was that smile something worth seeing. "You're the one who visits your brother in the hospital with your uncle am I correct?" Muichiro nods to Giyuu's question. "Yeah...and you visit your sister right?" Giyuu nods looking kinda sad. "How's your brother's condition getting?" Muichiro shrugs. "Im not sure, Uncle Koku won't tell me anything." Giyuu looks at him with a sad look.

I wonder what he's thinking about.

__________________________________
Giyuu's POV:
Muichiro tells me that his uncle isn't telling him about his brother's condition. I can't help but give him a sad look because that means his brother isn't getting any better. Trust me, I'd know better than anyone else. "Maybe he want to surprise you" I ruffle up Muichiro's hair and he giggles while running off to this boy who looks about 16.

"So...do you have any relation with Muichiro?" I ask Shinazugawa. He looks back at Muichiro kinda annoyed. "Thankful not. He's just one of my brother's dumbass friends." I see he's pointing at the figure Muichiro ran to. Hm..I never knew Shinazugawa had a brother. "That's Genya my younger brother. He's kind of an air head so ignore him." Genya look at Shinazugawa annoyed and then continues to talk with Mui.
"So are you babysitting them?" I ask Sanemi while walking with him into the store, even though I just walked out. "Yeah, Muichro usually comes over a lot to play with Genya. They're pretty close." I nod as a reply. Mui runs into the candy isle with Genya. Sanemi follows them while slapping his forehead so I decide to join him too. Sanemi tells Muichiro that he can't run off like that in public places. Then he hits Genya on his head and tells him he should know better.
I can't help but stare at him scolding both of them. The store light hits good on Sanemi's scars...making them glow a little. I take a moment to observe him. He has on a white shirt with short sleeves and is wearing grey pants with some sneakers. The shirt shows off his muscles and really I just want to touch them. I shake my head and I slap my face gently. Come on Giyuu you can't think of anything weird about him...

"Oh yeah, Giyuu.." I look up at Sanemi and is face is red and his look away from my face.

"If you want...you can come over to my house and spend the night...Obanai is with Mitsuri so it'll just be me and you.." He finishes his sentence and look at my eyes. "Oh..uh...y-yeah I can come over if you want me too—" My face is kinda red and I fumble half of my words. GODDAMIT why can't I act normal around him? Why is it that every-time I talk to him I start to get awkward and stutter? Why is it that my heart beats so fast that I can hear it in my ears...thumping loudly and the simple thought of Sanemi?

Why...??
__________________________________

You just read 976 words!🙀