The color blue<3 Pt.13 (re-written)

Giyuu's POV:

"Is that all? I just wanna make sure you're fully ready to accept..this." Kanae tells me, her hand slowly creeping up towards my shoulder. "I'm sure. I just wanna get this over with." I'm annoyed. No. I'm more than annoyed. Actually I don't know what I am anymore. My emotions been haywire lately and it seems to get worse each day. I miss my sister. A lot. Who wouldn't? I miss those days where she wasn't sick and she would hold me to sleep. I miss her. But next week is my final goodbye to her. Her funeral. Tsutako Tomioka's funeral. It's ironic, really. We used to tell tales to each other about how we'll grow old together and what not. I guess not every dream comes true. "Tomioka, I don't want you to dismiss your feelings. Okay? If you're feel upset or anything talk to me I'll always listen. Promise." Kanae puts her pinky up but I can't do this right now. I think she's been trying to play older sister for me in a way. Maybe it's to comfort me or maybe it's so she can replace Tsutako. It's not working. Nothings working. So instead of replying or putting my pinky up, Instead I walk past her and hop into the car. I watch as she looks shocked for a while. She sighs and enters the drivers seat of the car and we begin to drive home. Home. It's funny that I keep calling Kocho's house home. I don't have a home anymore. Legally, the kochos house isn't my home. But I call it that anyways. It feels wrong because home is where me and my sister should be. No. It's where Tsutako should be. She should be living out her life to the fullest. I should've been the one sick. I should've been the one in and out of the hospital. I should've been the one who thought they were getting better, when in all reality they were getting worse.

                       Next day at school!!

Sanemi's POV: