The color blue <3 pt.5

Just a few warnings!
•this has heavy bullying
•Mention of Su!c!d3
*If you're sensitive to this kinda thing, please know YOU HAVE been WARNED

__________________________________

The next day with Sanemi's POV:
I'm waiting by the school gates for Obanai since he's a little late. I look around the area and I spot Mitsuri speaking with Some girls.Nothing new there. Last night at my houses Obanai and the other two dumbasses kept teasing me about my "ongoing love for Tomioka" which is ridiculous. But I don't think they're entirely wrong.

The truth is I kinda Enjoyed that awkward talk we had yesterday and I definitely want another one. Just as I think that I see Tomioka walking with Kocho. I don't know what came over me but I somehow told him to come here. He flinches at me yelling him to come over, but once he realizes it's me he does so a little too quickly. I noticed his face is flushed with red and I assume it's something Kocho said to him. I can't help but stare at his face...his pale face...and his soft looking lips. "Shinazugawa!" He snaps in my face and I break out of my trance. "You called me over here...did you need something??" His fingers cling onto to my sleeve as he talks to me, I should've thought this through...but I really didn't have an excuse to tell him, so I come up with something I'm not gonna ever live down. "I was wondering if you'd like to sit with me and my friends during lunch?" As soon I say that I regret it, why the fuck would I suggest that?! I notice his face lights up and he smiles. And no, it isn't awkward, it isn't forced, it isn't fake, it's genuine...and it's pretty and I can't help but stare at him for a little too long. "Yeah! I'd—I'd like to sit with you guys!" His voice is a little high pitch, and he's not as gloomy as he was before. God he's so fucking pretty and...AND I SHOULDN'T THINK OF HIM LIKE THAT!
__________________________________
Giyuu's POV:
I notice Sanemi is zoning out a lot. But one thing I'm most excited about is that he invited me to sit with him at his table, and I can't help but smile at him. A real genuine smile. "Shinazugawa." I quietly call for him, but I guess I was loud enough for him to whip his head around at me. "Hm?" His reply is short and not much. I begin to fidget with my fingers which is a nervous habit. "Are you sure the others are gonna be ok with me sitting with them? I'm not really liked by everyone." My face darkens at the last part. Shinazugawa shouldn't be hanging out with me. It'll just get him lumped in with the bullying. And no. Not as a bully but as a victim. I've noticed people started to whisper about Shinobu's small size ever since she started to talk to me. And I hate how just talking to me could make you a target as-well.

We hear the bell ring and flinch, we kinda cut through our breakfast period. So now it's time to start getting your books for class. We enter the hallway and we go our separate ways. I go up to my locker and I open it, only for me to see that half of my books are torn to shreds. The inside of some of my books missing some pages. While the others have been graffiti'd on. I look through the notes of whoever did this. The notes in my books read "Loser" or "Weirdo" but there's one that stick out to me the most. "Jump off a building creep" My eyes widen at this message and I quickly close my book and shove it in my locker. I swallow down my tears as I look around the hall. I see two girls laughing and pointing at me as they whisper. I look at them with sadden eyes. Did they really mean it? Do they? Of course they do. They all mean it. Every note, every whisper, every laugh, every time they ignore me on purpose. It isnt a joke.

I enter my class 5 minutes late, and on top of that I have to explain why I don't have my textbooks. I try to tell my teacher about the notes but he shuts me down and yells at me to go to my seat. Which eventually I do. I don't even want to pay attention to class. I simply don't feel like it.

After my classes it's finally time for lunch. I spot Obanai and Shinazugawa arguing about something but they quickly stop once they see me approaching.
__________________________________
Sanemi's POV:
Obanais bitching about how I invited Giyuu to our table. I begin to argue with him because seriously it's not the end of the world. I notice Giyuu approaching and I shut him up. "Sorry I'm a little late. I had to take care of something." Giyuu's voice is more quiet than usual. "It's alright, come let's sit." Me Tomioka, and Obanai walk to our lunch table. Uzui spots us but he instantly makes a face once he sees Tomioka. We all take a seat and the air is kinda awkward. "Shinazugawa. Why is a certain someone here?" He looks at Tomioka then at me. "Giyuu is sitting with us today, it's not a big deal. Besides it's not like it's the end of your life." Uzui shrugs and we begin talking. Uzui starts to smile and I just know he's gonna do something.

"So Giyuu....we have some things we wanna address!" He looks at Giyuu intensely and you can tell by Giyuu's body language Uzui is making him uncomfortable. "I'm pretty sure you've heard all the stories going on about you" Giyuu eyes widen a little, he looks at me as if he wants me to save him from this conversation. But I can't because Uzui's an ass and he'll keep asking Giyuu about it until he gets an answer. "There's a very recent story going around, saying that you were once in jail for getting crazy and hurting your sibling so bad that she had to move out to a different country!" The way he says this is kinda childlike and he slams the table for dramatic effect. Giyuu looks REALLY uncomfortable. "Uh...no I never went to jail.." He tries to laugh it off but you can tell that Uzui made this awkward for him. "And I'm definitely not violent or dangerous to my sister"

"Really? I was hoping it'd be true for like a dramatic moment. But whatever." He goes back to talking to Rengoku. I look at Giyuu and I apologize for Uzui's dumbass comments about him. Giyuu just stares off into space like always.And eventually he lays his head on my shoulder as he stares off thinking about something in his weird mind.I take a big look at him. EVERYONE takes a big look at him. Uzui looks back at me and I feel so embarrassed. Seriously it seems like Giyuu is doing this on purpose. My face flushes with red, and i seriously don't know if it's because I'm embarrassed or because I simply, probably, kinda sorta KNOW, I'm crushing on Giyuu just a little.

I seriously don't know what to feel about the color blue.
__________________________________

You just read 1246 words!😊