OVERPROTECTIVE

Narrator

After what had happened with Y/n's mom, Danielle started to get really overprotective of Y/n. Almost in an older sister kind of way.

Y/n didn't like it.

If Danielle didn't leave Y/n alone before, now it was worse.

- Y/N POV -

Danielle had been babying me a lot lately.

It was kind of nice at first. I felt safe with Danielle. She'd always make sure I was okay and checked in with me to make sure no one was messing with me, but after a few days it was getting a bit much.

Specially after I told her I had a crush on a girl in my Spanish Class.

"Meet me after school?" Dani asked.

"Umm, I actually wanted to hangout with Sull," I awkwardly responded.

Danielle had been upset lately that I kept talking about Sull, but she was really nice to me from the start and I really liked her.

"Sull? What do you like about her anyway? She usually dates really preppy smart people. She doesn't even seem your type," Dani began to walk me to class.

At times, Danielle sounded jealous to me.

"I don't know. She's just really nice and cool and pretty. I guess she's just been nice since the beginning, so I figured it's worth a shot," I tried to explain.

"I've been here from the start," Danielle pouted.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she just started laughing.

I knew she was messing with me.

"Well, do whatever you want. Just make sure you get home before dinner," Dani said before turning back around to head to her class.

- Danielle POV -

Y/n was starting to fall in love with someone and it was honestly really cute, but for some reason a part of me didn't really like it.

After all, Y/n was the baby of the family now and no one wants to see their little baby grow up.

"You wanna hangout after school? Me and Lily are going to the movies," Hanni suddenly invited me.

I hadn't even realized that class was already halfway through.

All I could think about was Y/n hanging out with Sull.

"Umm, sure," I reluctantly agreed.

I knew I'd rather wait around for Y/n, but it was probably best that I stopped being clinging with Y/n.

I knew Y/n didn't really like me being all touchy and loving with them, but I just wanted them to know I really cared.

On the bright side, Y/n would at least held my hand when they were anxious in class or they'd hug me when they weren't having a good day. So, I guess my behavior wasn't that bad.

Soon enough, class ended and we all headed over to the movie theater.

When we arrived, we bought our tickets and headed into our movie. Just as we sat down, Lily suddenly gasped really loud and put her hands to her mouth in shock.

We all looked at her really confused and she signaled us to look down a few rows from us.

Y/n and Sull were straight up making out in the middle of the movie theater.