ADOPTIVE MOM

Narrator

Y/n had just gotten home from work. It was around the same time as all the other days in that week.

Because of Y/n's new work schedule, Mrs. Mo had learned to start making dinner at a certain time. She wanted Y/n to have a warm meal when they got home. Y/n was the new baby of the family and the only child who was still at home. Mrs. Mo needed Y/n as much as Y/n needed a good mother figure.

So...., when Mrs. Mo saw Y/n smiling like an idiot at their phone when they got home... she knew something was up.

- Y/N POV -

Dani had quickly realized that I had hung up on her and started to text me.

Jerry

Hang up on me again
And Jerry is going to take your place.

Y/N ♡

Y/N

Tell Jerry to get his hands off my girl
or I'm gonna beat his ass.

Jerry

Jerry was here first,
So good luck with that! xD

Y/N

Jerry might have been the first,
But I'm going to be the last.

"Hey, what's got you smiling like that?" Something suddenly caught me off guard.

It was Mrs. Mo.

I hadn't even realized I had already made my way inside the house.

"Uuh, nothing. Just someone!" I nervously responded, putting my phone away.

"Someone?" Mrs. Mo smugly asked.

"Someone special?" She started to tease.

As much as I wanted to say, "yes", I just opted into saying... "it's just someone."

Mrs. Mo looked at me at bit mischievously for a bit, before letting it go.

"Okay, but just know you can tell me anything. I'm over here teasing you and I don't even know if you've even dated before," Mrs. Mo started to serve me a plate of food.

"I mean it's not hard to imagine Casanova here hasn't dated anyone," Mr. Marsh suddenly came out of nowhere.

I cleared my throat a bit nervous.