HBD

Narrator

It was Danielle's 18th birthday and Y/n couldn't keep on ignoring her. Specially not on her birthday.

Y/n wasn't sure how, but they were determined to give Danielle a good birthday.

"Hey, Champ!" Mr. Marsh greeted Y/n, as Y/n walked down the stairs.

"Hey!" Y/n gleefully replied.

Danielle watched them interact a bit saddened.

Dani knew that today wasn't going to be any different. Y/n was going to ignore her like they had been for the last month.

- Y/N POV -

I walked down to the main floor really excited. I had been waiting for Danielle's birthday since Christmas.

Dani had gifted me something really special that night and I was waiting for an excuse to give her something special in return.

When I got downstairs, I said my good mornings to Mr. Marsh and Mrs. Mo then turned to look at Danielle.

She looked so cute.

She was pouting as if expecting me to ignore her like I had been, but instead I walked up to kiss her check and said

She was pouting as if expecting me to ignore her like I had been, but instead I walked up to kiss her check and said.... "Happy Birthday, Dani!"

I then pulled out a gift from my pocket and handed it over to her.

- Danielle POV -

I was really surprised that Y/n remembered my birthday. I was even more surprised that they got me a gift. With the way Y/n had been acting over the last few weeks, I really had no hope that Y/n would even bother to remember my birthday.

"Go on, take it. I bought it just for you," Y/n gently placed a velvet box on my hands.

I started to get a little teary eyed and a bit emotional.

I couldn't help myself and immediately stepped up to hug Y/n.

"Aww, they're not fighting anymore!" I heard mom whisper from behind us.

"Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!" Y/n hugged me tightly.

It was really odd.

Y/n was being so sweet all of a sudden.

It was making my heart flutter like crazy.

"What'd you get, Honey?" Daddy suddenly asked.

I took a deep and pulled away from Y/n's embrace. I looked at my gift a little nervous, before slowly opening it.

My heart started racing like crazy when I saw what it was.

It was a silver necklace with my initials on it.