SECRET

Narrator

Y/n and The Marsh parents ended up driving back home a bit later than they expected. Mr. Marsh and Mrs. Mo couldn't seem to be able to let go of their little baby.

Y/n on the other hand, just wanted to pretend like nothing happened so they wouldn't feel so guilty starting at Mr. Marsh in the face.

- Y/N POV -

I was just about halfway back home when I had an incoming call from Danielle.

"Hello?" I answered a bit confused.

"I think I dropped my headphones in your car," Dani said on the other line.

"You weren't even in my car," I answered a bit confused.

"Yeah, I was in there when you parked in the morning. I already called Dad and it wasn't in his car, so it must be in yours," She explained.

I looked around the car for a bit and Dani was right. She had accidentally left her headphones in my car.

"Oh, I see them," I told her.

"Can you bring them back? I need them to watch TV. My roommate is kind of noise sensitive or something," Dani requested.

"I'm like halfway home. Can't you go buy some at the store?" I asked a bit annoyed.

I wasn't about to drive all the way back for some silly headphone.

"Can you- can you just bring them back? The store is about to close and I can't live without my headphones," Dani started sounding a little sad over the phone.

I took a deep breath. I hated to think that Dani was sad at school already.

I knew that being away from her family was going to be a little hard, but I didn't think she'd get sad so soon.

"Alright," I sighed out, before handing up.

I pulled out of the highway and made my way back to the school. About an hour later, I pulled up to Dani's dorm lot.

Dani was eagerly waiting in front of her dorm hall.

"What are you doing out in the cold?!" I yelled from my car.

Danielle signaled me to get out the car and I had no choice but to park.

"What are you doing outside?" I started to shiver myself.

"I was waiting for you. Now get inside it's cold!!" Danielle pushed me into the building.

We headed up to Dani's dorm and I was forced to introduce myself to her roommates.

"They seem nice," I told Dani once we were in the privacy of her room.

"Mhm," Danielle hummed out, before pulling me into a kiss.

"Dani, we can't!" I mumbled against her lips.

"Shut up," she whispered back.... biting my lip in the process.

I couldn't resist for too long and wrapped my arms around her waist. Dani started to tug on my shirt and I lost it.

I picked Danielle up in my arms and gently laid her on the bed.

- Danielle POV -

I wanted to see what Y/n would do if we weren't in the house and my parents weren't around.

I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. Y/n was a lot more loving than I had expected. It took a bit, but Y/n fully gave and it was so much better than I thought.

It was hard to get them to shut up about my dad for the first 10 minutes, but after that... everything Y/n did was such a turn on.

"We can't tell your dad about this," Y/n panted out.

"Agreed!" I tried to catch my breath.

I knew that kissing Y/n was one thing, but anything more than that would get Y/n killed.

*RING, RING*

Y/n's phone suddenly started to ring.

It was Dad.

"Hello?" Y/n quickly answered.

"Hey, did you find Dani's headphones in your car?" I could hear Daddy asking Y/n.

"Yeah, I ended up bringing them back. I guess she couldn't live without them," Y/n kept trying to stabilize their breathing.

It probably wasn't helping that I was running my hand up their thigh.

"Yeah, I figured. Are you going to drive back tonight?" Y/n put the phone on speaker.

"Hi, Daddy!!" I yelled over the phone, looking Y/n straight in the eyes.

I could see Y/n's guilty look and that little gulp they always did when they were nervous about something.

It was kind of cute.

"Hi, baby!" Daddy squealed on the other line.

"I'm kidnapping Y/n, because it's too late. I don't want Y/n getting into an accident on the way home," I explained.

Y/n and I had barely gotten the chance to just be ourselves with each other. I wasn't about to let Y/n go home.

"I agree. Take care of the little baby and be nice. Let us know if you need anything. We're just a few hours away," Daddy responded.

"Y/n, be nice to Dani and take care of her. Help her out if she needs anything. We'll see you tomorrow!" He followed up, before hanging up the phone.

Y/n exhaled deeply the second the call ended.

"You heard Daddy. Take care of me and help me with my needs," I teased Y/n... running my nails up their thighs.

"I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant," Y/n lowly exhaled.

I hovered over Y/n's lips for a bit, but Y/n wrapped their hand around the nape of my neck and fully pulled me in.

"But whatever you want, I'll do it," Y/n whispered against my lips, causing me to moan.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Whipped.