Chapter 3 | "I'm sure this could fit me"

Bonnie

I ring the doorbell and wait for an answer

I hope this encounter doesn't turn out to b e too weird and awkward...

I start fidgeting with my bracelets and rings, getting even more nervous than I was before. I silently pray to god for him to help me with this.

I wait a bit more for an answer but nothing. No answer. Weird.

I ring the doorbell once more. And then, the wooden door opens slowly and I am face to face with a naked chest. I feel my cheeks getting redder by the second and then I raise my head at the tall man in front of me.

His blonde hair is wet and...body is freshened up, which means he probably just got out of the shower.

I make eye contact with those ice blue ones and then his eyebrow goes up.

"What do you want?" His voice comes out hoarse and deep.

What happened to little old Peter? He used to be shorter than me and had that little baby voice.

"Peter?" That's my only reply and suddenly by the way his eyes go wide and well structured jaw slightly opens, I can see that realization hit him.

"B—Bonnie?" his voice fails to come out as he looks deeply into my eyes.

I smile, "That's me."

Without another minute to waste, he envelops me into a tight hug and I hug him back.

I'm not gonna lie even though this was supposed to be a sweet moment, I felt my skin getting hotter at the contact with his naked torso.

We break out of the hug but we continue to look at each other, his neck bending down to look at me (since he's as tall as the eiffel tower) and my neck, sore from looking up at him.

"I thought you would only arrive tomorrow." He said in a more ashamed than sad tone.

"Or else I would've put a shirt on," He jokes, making me giggle.

"Come on in! Let me help you get your things." He opens the door a bit more and I get in with my suitcase and he picks up the other one.

"Your apartment is beautiful." I look at the all decorated place. "Never thought you would have such good taste for decor." I joke and this time he laughs.

We head towards the living room, which is next to the open arched kitchen.

There's a big window lightning up everything, and a Christmas tree next to it.
"I'll stay on the couch and you could stay in my room." He affirmed and I raised my eyebrow.

"No, I'll stay on the couch and you'll stay in your room."

He gives me a disagreeable look and I give him my 'Try to convince me otherwise' look.

He sighs, "Okay then but if the couch is uncomfortable, hop into my bed." I feel my cheeks getting red again and then when he realizes what he said his cheeks get red too.

"Not— in that way." He chuckles awkwardly, messing his blonde hair and I nod at him.

"You can share my wardrobe with me if you want, I have an empty drawer left." I nod once again as he leads me to his room.

I look around and smack my lips.

It's decided, I'm gonna hire him to do my house decor.

"He opens his big wardrobe and pulls out a drawer.

"If you want, you can start unpacking. I'm just gonna put a shirt on and then I'll help you." I whisper a small; "Okay." and he leaves to a room I suppose is the bathroom.

Well, I did not expect him to look so...different.

What if this is not Peter? What if it's just an old guy who knows who Peter is and is here to kidnap and kill me?

I mentally snort. Yeah, right.

After some time Peter comes out of the bathroom with a white shirt on and helps me unpack my clothes.

"So tell me Bonnie, how is it like to live in a big city?" He breaks the small silence and I look at him, searching for an answer.

"To be honest is not the same as living in a small town, you know, in a small town everyone knows who's everyone and that just gives a different energy." I feel his eyes at me as I continue to talk about what it's like living in Boston.

We stay silent for some time, unpacking everything. "If you had the chance to come back to Winterville and live here, would you?" His voice comes out as a whisper, but I still hear him.

I turn around and look straight at the icy eyes.

"Yes, Yes I would." He smiles at my answer.

"You know, the townspeople really miss you." I softly smile.

"Yeah, I saw Mirs. Diaz right now before coming here." I say,

"Really? That's nice, there's not even one day where she doesn't speak about you at work." I tilt my head, "Work?"

"Yeah I work at her coffee shop, just so I can earn some bucks and so I can find out what career I'll follow." I nod at his comment.

"I also don't know what career I'll be following." I smack my lips.

"But with time I'm sure we'll find out what we'll be doing." I say and he nods.

We stay silent while unpacking my last stuff, only talking about simple things.

I sigh, clapping my hands. "Finished!" I stretch looking up at him.

"Not yet, there's still this." He takes my white bra out of the bag and I feel myself getting red as a tomato once again.

He chuckles, "I'm sure this could fit me." He brings the bra closer to his chest and I laugh.

"Yeah I'm sure it could."

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Okay this chapter was not as bad as I thought it would've been.
any feedbacks?

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv