Chapter 7 | "you're cute Bonnie Perkins"

Bonnie

It has been exactly one week since I arrived here

It has been exactly one week since I arrived here. Peter and I did almost everything best friends could do together in a small town such as Winterville, he even told me there were more things planned.

The last three days Peter unfortunately found out he had to work at Mrs. Diaz's coffee shop because she was having a bit of...'trouble' in the kitchen.

But today is the last day he's working and then the next two weeks his Holiday's officially start.

He was so upset when he figured out he had to work, but not because he didn't want to, but because he didn't want me to be alone, but I assured him that I would be fine, and to be honest, I was completely fine.

Not only because I explored a bit more of the town I used to call home but because Nellie and Mickey invited me to spend time with them too.

And it was awesome, except for the fact that Andre also came with us and he wouldn't stop flirting with me.

Right now I'm in Mrs. Diaz's cafe waiting for Peter to finish the last hour of his last shift.

He is at the balcony with an adorable black apron while attending some customers.

When the two customers leave, he catches my eyes and calmly smiles at me.

He then follows me to my table and his smile grows even wider.

"Hey, do you want me to get something for you?" He asks simply and I smile, nodding.

"Yes please," Before I can finish my sentence he replies, "Let me guess, hot cocoa?" I nod rapidly and he winks at me leaving with my order.

We have...bonded in the last couple of days, you know? Just like we used to. I discovered some other interests he has and he has discovered some interests I have, and that made us even closer than before.

I wait patiently for my order when I hear my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answer it. "Hi sweetheart! Is me your darling mother!" I hear mom squealing from the other side of the line.

"Oh hi mom! What's up?"

"Wanted to check up on you, how is everything going there? Is Peter treating you like a queen? Is there any guy you met there?" She jokes and I giggle.

"Everything is going really well mom, Peter and I have been hanging out a lot lately, he has taken me everywhere you can imagine and I even met his group of friends, and they are truly amazing." I babble more about everything happening here and I hear my mom laughing.

"Honey, I am so happy everything is going really well, Can't wait to go there and see everyone!" I feel her smile.

"So, I guess Peter is treating you like a Queen, right?" I chuckle, "Yes he is mom." While I say the sentence, Peter comes out of the kitchen with my hot cocoa in hand.