Chapter 13 | "because I fucking love you"

Peter

"Merry Christmas!" I wake up when I feel a small body jumping on top of me

I grumble, opening my eyes and looking straight at Amy. "Amy let me fucking sleep." She freezes and then I realize what I just said.

"You just cursed! MOM! PETER JUST CURSED!" Amy runs out of my room and starts running into my living room.

"Shit." I mumble, sanding up from my bed and slowly going to the living room.

Two days ago, Bonnie's parents arrived from Boston and they decided to stay at the beds & breakfast from town. So with that, I became 'grumpier.'

Waking up without the only girl I love is a living nightmare.

"Good Morning my sweet baby boy!" Mom clutches my cheeks and starts kissing me all over.

"Mom, stop." I say it a bit too harshly and she sides eyes me. "Jeez, didn't your beauty sleep today?" I head to my kitchen and pick up a gingerbread which I suppose my mom made.

"You can only eat one because we're giving it to the Perkins." I smile to myself.

"Merry Christmas mom." I leave to go to my room and her eyes widen. "Wow what just happened? Three seconds ago you were all grumpy and now you're all happy."

Amy suspiciously jogs into the living room and says: "That's because he's gonna see the girl he lov—" I grunt loudly, taking fast strides into my bedroom.

"Well great, now he's grumpy again." Mom mumbles.

We all get ready to leave and right now we are on our way to the town hall where the christmas party is starting.

I shrink my eyes, looking at the small brunette at the entrance of the town hall, waiting for us with another elderly brunette by her side (which I suppose it's Mrs. Perkins).

"Hello there Mrs Perkins and Bonnie! We baked you christmas cookies!" Mom says as we both greet each other.

Bonnie turns to me, "I love your mom." I laugh. And I love you.

"Let's go inside and see if Nellie and Mickey are there."
We both sneak into the town hall and spot the crazy blond and the white haired guy.

Nellie squeals, hugging Bonnie and then me. "How's my favorite couple!" Bonnie blushes and I feel another tug in my chest. Whenever she blushes, smiles, talks, breathes, I always get butterflies even though I hate admitting it.

"We're not—" "Oooh there's hot chocolate! Who wants hot chocolate!?" Nellie interrupts her, pulling us all into the food area.

We choose a free picnic table and Nellie starts chit chatting about this town's shitty gossip.

Then she looks at her boyfriend and me. "What are you waiting for? Be a gentleman and go bring us hot cocoa! Chop chop!" We all laugh while going to the coffee machine queue.

Mickey stares blankly at me. "When are you gonna tell her?" He points at the two girls laughing, but I only look at Bonnie. She's the one for me, and has always been the one.

I am in love with her. And will always be, but I don't want another heartbreak again. She left me once, I can't bear her leaving me again.

But this time if I admit my feelings to her and she doesn't feel the same for me, then I'll— I'll never see her again.

"Peter man up! There's a beautiful girl who you have been in love with your entire life and she obviously feels the same for you and you're gonna let her go like this? What the hell man! She fucking loves you and youre still here like a chicken! If you don't tell her how you feel, today you'll lose her!" I sigh annoyingly but deep down I know he's right.

I take another glimpse at the smiling girl. I have to do this today.

We both get the hot chocolates for our girls and sit down next to them.

"So what were you ladies talking about?" I ask, giving Bonnie's hot cocoa while she takes a large sip.

"Oh, I was just asking Bonnie if you were good in bed." My eyes go wide while Bonnie chokes on her hot drink.

"She thought we were dating—but we're not! So... yeah!" She says, her cheeks turning even redder than before.

Not yet, my love... not yet.

We all drink our hot chocolates while talking.

Now, the town hall became really crowded so our friend group decided to go for a walk around the empty town (since everyone was in the town hall)

Mickey gives me a knowing look and I nod at him while both him and Nellie walk ahead of us. "It's Christmas Peter, I have so many memories of our last Christmas together." She looks at the glowing sky, taking a deep breath in.

While she closes her eyes I take in her form. Her big eyelashes wet, her perfectly structured nose prancing, her cheeks red from the cold and her lips, god her lips, plump and red that I wish I could slam hers into mine.

She chuckles, breaking my thoughts, "Why are you staring at me like that?"

I sigh, "Because I fucking love you Perkins."

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

hehe cliffhanger........
two chapter left ☹️

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv