Chapter 11 | "I need to tell you something"

Bonnie

I jump out of the couch with the roaring loud noise outside the window

The bright flashing lightning exploding like fireworks in the sky.

I whimper, bringing the covers closer to my body. The shadows of the trees moving side to side while the heavy rain fell onto the pavement.

I hate thunderstorms.

It is my biggest fear since I was born. I have always been sensitive to loud noises but now, thunderstorms are the scariest thing on this planet.

Another loud shrieking. No, I can't do this.

I stand up wrapping the covers around my body and finding my way to Peter's bedroom.

I open the door slowly and rush to his bed.

I cuddle my body and get under his cover.

I gasp at another ear splitting sound. "Hey, hey, hey it's okay." Peter's groggy voice sounds and I feel my heart beating slowly, slowing down.

He turns on the light of his lamp and I look straight at the blond guy in front of me. A small tear running down my face.

He calmly cleans the tear away and brings me closer to his naked chest. Hugging me.

"It's okay, It's okay, I'm right here." He whispers into my hair slowly and brushes it with his strong hand.

"I hate thunderstorms, I hate them!" I feel my eyes getting watery again and he soothes me once again.

"I know baby, I know." He pulls me even closer to him and I clung to his warm body. "Shhh, take a deep breath in." I do as he asks, "Yes, good, now a big breath out." I obey him as he tells me to repeat it over and over again.

Suddenly, I feel my heartbeat going steady and my breathing going back to normal.

"It's okay baby, It's alright, I'm right here and I'm not letting you go." He whispers the same words over and over again until I feel myself slowly going back to sleep.

I wake up with the slight noise of birds chirping and a beast snoring.

I rub my eyes taking in the beautiful features of the man in front of me. His blond hair, messy and face distorted since his cheeks are squished in the pillow.

I sit up in the bed trying to remember what happened and that's when I process everything that happened.

Thunderstorms suck.

I sigh looking at the little crack of the curtains. I stand up and walk towards it. Opening it only a little bit so I wouldn't wake Peter.

It is not snowing, but I can see that the cars are covered in hail and the trees are covered in rests of snow.