Chapter 15 | "only our beginning"

Bonnie

Some days later

Some days later...

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sore from last night. "5:30" I read the clock and look at my dearly beloved boyfriend peacefully sleeping and then I take a peek at the slightly opened window.

I gasp. "Peter, baby, wake up! It's snowing!" He grunts moving a little to the side but then goes back to sleep.

"Baby come on! It hasn't snowed in a while please, this is my last chance!" And with those words, Peter jumps out of bed.

It has been almost a week since christmas and that's when he asked me to be his boyfriend and obviously, i accepted it.

Rumor spread quickly here in town so in a matter of seconds, everyone knew we were dating and all came to congratulate us. Mrs. Diaz was crazy when she heard the news, she told us she has never been so happy in her whole entire life. (She even gave us free cocoas).

The rest of the days I spent my time with him (of course) and sometimes with Nellie and Mickey, but mostly with Peter.

Tomorrow is my last day here in Winterville and... to be completely honest, I don't want to go back to Boston.

I can see that Peter's been hurting since I'm leaving town once again even though I promised I would be calling him every single day and would be visiting every two months.

And... as much as I want to stay here in Winterville with him, I have to go back to my mom. She's all alone in a big city, working so hard to bring money and food to our house.

I already explained everything to Peter and fortunately he understood completely.

"I'm only doing this for you because I love you." He grunts getting out of his cozy bed and walking to the wardrobe exposing his naked butt to me.

He seems to notice me staring so when he turns around he smirks. "Taking a picture will last longer." I stick my tongue out at him for his cheeky comment.

I stand up, my legs wobbly from the amazing night we had. He holds my waist, helping me walk. "I guess I did a good job last night." He winks, making me roll my eyes.

We put on our clothes and then our puffy jackets. Mine white, his black.

"Come on." I whisper, trying to make the least noise possible while we both walk down to the apartment lobby.

Before I can step outside, my phone starts ringing.

"Oh, it's my mom, you can choose a spot for us while I talk to her for a sec." He nods, leaving me alone.

"Hi mom... um... it's five in the morning."

"Hi darling, i'm so sorry to be calling you at this hour but I just couldn't sleep because I have been wanting to tell you something." I hesitate, "What is it mom?" This time she hesitates.