Chapter 4 | "anything for you"

Bonnie

We both got out of the apartment after Peter told me he'd want to show me something

And now we're walking around town, talking about ourselves.

"Tom holland." He says and I hum, procrastinating.

"Smash."

He chuckles deeply at my comment and steps in front of me, stopping me in my tracks as he leans against the wall.

"You know, he does play a character called Peter—" I scoff at his ego.

"But that's Peter Parker, not West."

"And? I'm just the blond version of him." He winks playfully.

We continue to walk around the street and continue to play our little 'smash or pass' game.

As soon as I finished unpacking my stuff and after the bra joke, me and Peter have been catching up about everything in our lives.

I told him about Boston and my parents, and he told me about here, and his little sister Amy.

And with that, things became so less awkward between us.

But as much as I love Peter, there's still something I'm sensing. Maybe it is just because he changed and grew up, but there's a feeling, deep down that tells me otherwise.

"Close your eyes."
I raise my eyebrow, "Why?" He just smiles.

"I have to show you something." I give him a face but then do as he tells.

I gasp at the sudden touch of his hand against mine as he pulls me towards the destination.

I go slowly not wanting to hit my head on the wall or on someone.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you." I bite my lips, thinking. "Okay..."

I feel his hand move from my hand to my shoulders as he pushes me slowly, guiding me better.

I relax on his touch and continue walking until we come to a stop.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes."
I do as he asks and suddenly, my mouth comes to my hand as I gasp.

The sign read; 'Winterville's toy store'. I look at him in shock, "You remember this place?" He chuckles at my reaction, "Of course I do, I could never forget the look on your face every time we stepped into this place, it was as if you were in paradise."

"That's because this place was paradise for me." I smile, looking at the store and then at Peter.

"Thank you...for bringing me here."
"No need to thank me, this is not even close to the many surprises I have planned for you." His voice comes out as a whisper but I smile at him anyway.

"Unfortunately, I thought you would be arriving tomorrow so half of the things I planned for you are still ongoing." He said quickly. Cute.

"You didn't have to, really."

I feel him whispering something but I just hear it muffled.

"Come on." He opens the door for me and says; "Ladies first." and I smile at him stepping inside.

The store looks exactly the same since the last time I came here.

All with christmas/winter decorations and thousands of Toys spreaded around the room.

"Come on! The store will close at any minute now!" I shouted as Peter and I ran as fast as we could to the store.

Then, we got in and rushed to the Christmas Toys section.

"Close your eyes." He said and I obeyed him.

I hear shuffling around the room and open my eyes, taking a peek .

"Hey no peeking." He frowned and I giggled, closing my eyes.

"Okay now you can open them."

I did as he said and I gasped.

A golden music box.

Peter opened it slowly revealing a calming view of a man and a woman dancing, the man is in a charming suit and the woman is in a lovely white dress. Both dancing towards a beautiful melody.

I look straight at him and he's smiling nervously.

"It's yours now." His voice failed to come out as if he was waiting for me to say I didn't want it.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" I hugged him happily.

"Merry Christmas B."

"Bonnie? Are you alright?" I blink twice, waking up from my trance.

Peter looks at me, concern written all across his face. "Oh sorry." I say, "I just zoaned out for a moment." I chuckle awkwardly.

"I have something for you." I stare at him, "I told you, you didn't have to give me anything."

"But this one is special." He takes his hand out of his back and shows me the music box.

"Oh my god." I whisper looking at the exact same music box he gave me on christmas.

I feel my eyes burning.

"It's yours now." He repeats the same words and we both smile.

Peter goes to the cashier to pay and I follow him, the elderly man smiles at us as we make our way to him.

"Hello Peter! How are you? And How may I help you?" The guy smiles at us.

Hey, Jeremy, I'm good, and we would like to to take this please"

Peter hands the music box to him and he examinations it.

"A present I see, maybe for a girlfriend? Or even a wife?" Jeremy, I suppose, assumes looking at me and I see that Peter's cheeks turned completely red.

"Not yet." I hear him whisper in a really low tone that I almost don't hear.

Then my cheeks start burning.

Peter pays Jeremy and we both leave the store and he hands me the present.

"Thank you." I bite back a smile and he winks once again.

"Anything for you."

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

I was listening to Taylor Swift the whole time while writing this so if there's any spelling mistakes you know why
Btw where almost halfway there!!

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv