Chapter 6 | "you're adorable Peter West"

Bonnie

"Peter, wait up!" I shout at him, leaving the bakery and being welcomed by the cold wind smacking my face

I run even faster, blocking him from the street.

He doesn't even look at my face, he only deviates from me and continues walking. "What is wrong with you?" I decide to say and that makes him stop in his tracks. "Nothing is wrong with me, but I'm sure somethings wrong with Andre, why won't you go check on him?" He spits the words out and I feel a jolt in my chest.

"Please Peter, you know he only asked me out as a friend right?" If I wanted, I didn't need to give him any explanations of why Andre asked me out, but It's Peter and he used to be my best friend.

"Do you seriously think Andre is asking you out as a friend? Have you seen him? It's only a trick to get under your pants." I look down at my shoes.

Maybe Peter is right. Or maybe he's just jealous.

"You're just saying this because you're jealous." I say it in a low tone, but he still hears it anyway and turns around to look straight at me.

"No. I'm saying this because you're my best friend and I have been so called 'friends' with Andre for years now and I know what he's capable of." I cross my arms.

"And you have been best friends with me ever since we were born and you know what I'm capable of if that guy decides to mess with me." There's a small silence between us, and I can see that Peter wasn't expecting that answer.

"You know I'm worried for you." I get closer to him and grab his face in my gloved hands.

"I know. in fact I think it's really cute that you're worried." His icy blue eyes search my chestnut ones and then, the side of his lip tugs, as if he was trying his hardest not to smile.

"You're adorable Peter West." I go on my tiptoes and give him a kiss on his cheek.

I see the slightest glow of pink on his cheeks but then he tries to hide it by looking forward and walking towards his apartment I suppose, since it was getting darker.

I smile to myself, feeling proud of what I've done and I follow right behind him, looking at his back profile.

Wow, this guy has a fine bum.

We continue to walk until he stops in his tracks and I find out we're right in front of his brick apartment.

Well, this was fast. We walk up the brick steps and he pulls out a silver key-chain out of his back pocket.

Even though he is kinda mad at me, he lets me go first inside the cozy apartment.

I walk towards the couch and sit on it with a small bounce.