Chapter 5: Memories

A/N

LOREEEEEEEE- There will be a lot of spelling issues as this is not edited...like at all

***

Cathedral sat in a tall tree, twisting her trident in her hands, watching Ren drag away Tango's limp form.

She examined the trident closely, just as she had so many years ago.

She could just barely remember.

It was a deep, cyan color.

The color of the roaring waves as they clashed agaisnt the fine grained sand, stabbing against the coastline.

She fingered the cold, smooth surface; tracing her fingers along the swirls of patterns that was engraved onto the prismarine.

She winced slightly, as she remembered the day she had been given it, the bubbles of happiness erupting in her, slowly, she let herslef be carried away by the waves of her memories.

Cathedral had sat on a chair, dangling her legs as she twisted her iron dagger.

Sure, it was cool, but it didn't seem very... Cathedral...

She could faintly hear the chatter that echoed throughout the halls, the familiar scottish accent that brought a faint smile and a light blush to her face.

She looked up as the voice grew, louder and louder, expecting to see Scott talking to one of his advisors, but he was chatting his life away with Erin.

But that wasn't what surpirsed Cathedral.

What surprised Cathedral was the thing in his hands.

His long, slender pale fingers were gripped tightly around a trident.

A trident that seemed to radiat a heating glow.

Her eyes widened as she tried to get a better looks at that beautiful, magnificient, trident.

Scott walked over and held the trident just far enough for Cathedral to reach.

Upon closer inspection, it was a dark sea blue, but tinted with a shade of cyan. The tips were made from a clear, white crytstal, that seemed to shimmer when Cathedral touched it, sending shoots of enegry down her spine.

On the sides, engraved in the handle was a pattern that seemed like an endless seem, but looking at the bigger picture, it was telling the history of the ocean; showing the roaring waves and and the swimming dolphins.

That's where she got the trident.

It had been from her first true love.

The true love she had before her memories had been whiped and she was given another chance.

Scott Autumn Major.