Chapter 11: Pedophile

Trigger warning: Rape, Sex without consent, taking advantage of

Morana shared a glance with Luna Estrada as a passed out Cathedral was dragged onto the deck.

Luna shrugged, "You never know what Horace Vaugn does to his prisoners."

"Us?" Morana asked wearily.

"That too," Luna replied quickly.

"Today is the first wedding anniversary of our dear Captain Vaugn and Lady Estrada," the guard Morana remembered to be named Mallory announced.

Morana gagged, reaching for the daggers concealed in her dress.

Luna shook her head, "Bad idea."

Morana sighed.

"We have some special guests today, invited by our dear captain and our lady," Mallory began, gesturing for the guard to bring Luna and Morana onto the stage.

Morana didn't struggle as she was dragged onto the wooden stage.

"Now," Mallory continued, "Let the anniversary dance begin!"

The music started.

Luna and Morana shared a confused expression.

After one song, Horace Vaugn stepped onto the stage and spoke into the microphone, "I would like to ask one of our guests for a dance."

Luna groaned.

"Ms. Luna Estrada, please step forward."

Morana glowered at Horace, her hands flying to her daggers.

"Not worth it," Luna sighed, shaking her head, "Though I wish it were,"

She rolled her eyes as Horace dragged her into the throng of people.

Morana watched wearily as Horace spun an angry Luna around. Then, she noticed Mallory approaching Cathedral who was now awake.

Scott glared at the guard, but backed away without hesitation.

Morana watched as Mallory twirled a drunk looking Cathedral around to the music. She frowned, Cathedral didn't usually look so... powerless.

Slowly, Morana slunked towards Cathedral, easily snapping the bioelectrical energy link between Mallory and Scott.

Scott glanced at her, about to say something, yet Morana shook her head, signalling for him to shut up.

He snapped his mouth.

"What's wrong with Cathedral?" Morana asked quietly.

"She's wearing a corset-" Scott began.

Morana cursed, "She can't wear corsets!"

"I can see that," Scott mumbled, but Morana wasn't listening anymore.

She was marching towards Cathedral and Mallory, ready to impale the guard with her dagger.

"Don't!" Luna Estrada screamed, pulling out her sword and slashing at Horace Vaugn, getting him away from her.

Horace yelped and his crew surged forward.

Morana cursed, spinning out her daggers, pulling the Knife Wire taught, controlling the daggers to knock the first line of Horace's army away.

Horace growled, "WHY DO YOU TWO ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!"

Luna snarled, "Stop messing with my crew and I won't ruin your stupid dances!"

"You were the one who broke your promise!"

"You're still mad at me for that!?" Luna screamed, her sword clanging against Horace's, "You have Daphne now!"

Daphne was huddled in a heap, sobbing her eyes out.

Beside her, Scott was looking at her, dazed.

"Take off Cathedral's corset!" Morana hissed, pulling on the strings of her daggers.

Scott stumbled over to Cathedral, grabbing her from Mallory and unbuttoning her dress from the back, beginning to unwrap the clothe from her body.

Cathedral gasped, choking and taking deep breaths.

"C-clothes," she rasped, "Where are my clothes?"

Scott blushed, "Th-they're in the cell-"

"I'm going to get them," Cathedral pushed herself onto her feet, blushing red as she buttoned up her dress.

Scott touched her arm, "C-Cat,"

"Yes?" Cathedral asked.

"Don't change into your clothes, please," Scott begged, blushing red.

"O-oh," Cathedral blushed bright red.

Scott took a step away from her, still red-faced.

"Follow!" Luna Estrada yelled, jumping off of the stage and darting out of the camp with Morana on her heel.

Scott followed with no problem.

As Cathedral ran, her legs buckled beneath her, gasping.

"Can't breathe," she choked as Mallory picked her up, princess style, and carried her away from her friends.

Mallory laughed coldly, stuffing a piece of cloth into Cathedral's mouth and duck-taped her mouth shut.

Cathedral groaned as Mallory gently put her onto a bed and turned her over, unbuttoning her dress.

She winced as cold wind scraped against her bare back.

"Scott," Cathedral moaned, her eyes closing as she wrapped her arms around Mallory, thinking he was the Elven king.

Mallory smirked, pulling Cathedral's form closer, using glamour to change his voice as he replied, "Yes, Cat?"

Cathedral pulled Mallory closer, pressing her lips against his.

Mallory took this opportunity to take off Cathedral's dress.

She pulled away, letting him tuck her into the soft feathery bed, which in reality wasn't a bed at all, but just a stack of hay.

Mallory grasped the bowl of soup from the nightstand and gently raised it to Cathedral's lips, "Drink," he ordered, making his voice gentle though in reality he was growling in frustration.

Cathedral moaned as the liquid trickled into her mouth.

"Scott," she murmured, "Do I have to?"

"Yes!" Mallory replied forcefully, though he used his glamour to make his voice sound firm and gentle.

Cathedral whimpered as Mallory poured the rest of the liquid down her throat and set her onto the bed.

"S-Scott," Cathedral whispered, her voice hoarse, "I-I think I'm in love with you."

Mallory smirked and turned his back on the girl, walking out of the cell with an expression of undeniable pleasure.