chapter 1

The alarm rang loud and almost gave poor jisung a heart attack as he sprung from his slumber to slam his alarm off.

Fucking hell. Jisung thought to himself once his room fell silent once again. slowly he rose himself up,the blanket falling off the upper half of his body revealing his shirtless chest. not like it mattered. he lived alone with his cat,dori anyways.

Once he had actually mentally prepared himself to deal with work on a monday especially since he was Mr Lee's secretary he got up to get ready

After showering,feeding dori and putting on his almost uniform he was obligated to wearing he finally made his way to the car to get some coffee first.

Getting into the car the blonde haired boy played NCT whilst making his way to 'seoul's best café' it was where his closest friend, better known as seungmin worked. Thats really only reason he actually went there.

Once arrived he opened the door to the café making the bell ding,this caught the attention of seungmin who was at the bar. "seungmin~ get me an ice americano so i can forget about my boss Mr Lee~" the taller sighed whilst shaking his head giving jisung his ice americano. "just ask for a different position if it bugs you so much."

"i have the best paying job except for people higher than me like Mr Lee or Mr bang. They make millions of won just off that!" once again seungmin let out a sigh through his nostrils and looked jisung dead in the eye. "so stop complaining. get to work and start well! it's monday. every monday is a new week and a better chance to start fresh."

"you sound like my mom." jisung groaned but still giving seungmin the money and leaving to his car before unpausing 'OK!-nct u' and driving his way to the company building.

In his workplace Jisung did actually have a few work friends. during his break he'd see Felix and changbin. he was convinced the two were dating but they both denied it.

Jisung swiped his keycard which was hooked around his neck with the lanyard resting there. As he entered one of the bodyguards jisung knew as Song Mingi greeted him with a wave and subtle "hi." the shorter waved a lot more in comparison. "Hi Mr Song!" Mingi chuckled at his energetic mood which contrasted a lot to when he was stuck with his boss.

Jisung carried on his walk to the elevators while sipping on his delicious iced americano.

"you're in a good mood Jisung" Felix said as he walked a bit closer to the blonde who was waiting for the elevator. "i'm never in a good mood here i think i just have too much energy from my americano..." the black haired boy shook his head. "you've gotta cut down on all these americanos! especially in the morning!" Jisung sighed "maybe when my boss isn't Lee Minho." The other laughed quietly before walking into the elevator with Jisung. Felix chose the level 14 whereas Jisung chose 21.

He hated being so high. Lee Minho just had to feel all high and mighty so that they were stuck on the 2nd to highest level in the building. That being part the reason Jisung disliked him.