chapter 9

In the time that Minho made it back to the company building Jisung still hadn't woken up.

Minho jumped out the car and went to the entrance meeting Mr Song. "Mr song," He bowed and smiled before using his keycard to let himself in.

Once the male was on his level and at the door he was greeted by a co-owner. One he didn't like very much.

"Minho!" His voice was raspy. Similarly to his father. It painfully scratched his ears just listening to him.

"Mr Jeong." he bowed.

"Why so formal son,"

Minho hated that he was informal and called him son so much.

"call me insu."

"Sir i'd rather not. I have work to continue so if you'll excuse me." Insu nodded. He didn't have the time himself to try and continue a clear one sided conversation.

The elder man walked off mumbling a not so subtle
"Like father like son."

Minho groaned and shut his door going to his desk to continue his work.

"Jisung-" He looks up at the boy who was cuddled up on the seat his head hanging while he slept peacefully.

He was about to leave the boy but also remembered that he didn't want to revolve himself around Jisung. That also meant not trying to seek his approval by letting him sleep.

Begrudgingly he stood up and went to Jisung shaking him slightly.

"Wake up Jisung." he said in his usual cold tone.

wait. should i call him that? isn't it rude. he always calls me Mr Lee. Maybe i should call him Mr Han.

Oh my god. Im seeking his approval again.

how am i meant to stop revolving myself around him if everything i do is to seek his fucking approval.

i might just jump off a cliff. this is going to be insanely hard.

what if i-

"Mr Lee?" Jisung voice was raspy. It was clear he'd only just woken.

"oh. Jisung- wait. should i call you Mr Han?"

The younger look unamused. Mr Han? There are already three Mr Hans in the workplace. Plus he was fine with Jisung.

"call me jisung." his voice came out unusually deep.

he cleared his throat.

great.

"What do you need to tell me? why are you still hovering over me like some sort of stalking drone."

oh. "right."

"Mr Kim needs the New York meeting papers copied for Mr Bang and Mr Hwang." Jisung nodded. "you can just call them by their names...it's not like they aren't you friends."

Minho sighed and went to his desk. "So unprofessional." Jisung held back a groan and took up the New York meeting papers and went to the copying room really hoping that Felix Or Changbin would catch him on the way.

Unfortunately his wish was not granted but he did see chan in the copying room.

Jisung wasn't sure how to go up to Chan. He had a very scary look.

Eventually Jisung decided to just do it.

"Mr bang! Hi!" Chan turned around. His resting face automatically turning into a happy smily one.

"Jisung! Hi!"

Jisung bowed. "Hi" Chan giggled at his formality.

"Any interesting updates on Minho?" the younger shook his head. "Hyung i wish i had just the tiniest bit of confidence. To actually apologise. To call an end to this argument. It's so tiring hating your boss."

Chan nodded. "have you had a talk with him about this?" Jisung shook his head. "how could I! he'd think im a saddo. Its been 2 years. I cant just go up to him and ask to be friends now." Chan sighed. "Not that silly!!! I mean have you spoke to him about your feelings!"

"ew no."

the elder chuckled. "you're getting nowhere. the two of you are going to end up in graves next to each other while still hating each other. please try and end this feud."

Jisung groaned and took his papers,bidding his playful goodbye before rushing back to his shared office.

Once he was on the level he speed walked to the door ready to get another task hoping it would involve leaving the room but before he could reach the door he ended up on the floor with an arm reaching out to help him up.

Jisung looked up to see a girl with a sorrowful face on.

"im so sorry. i didn't mean to bump into you!"

"its fine. but who are you exactly?"

"shin ryujin!" Jisung thought for a second. "you're mr jeong's secretary? right?"

"sadly,yes." He giggles. "Why so sad? He seems nice!" Jisung responds after his giggles settled.

"he's so boring! he's only nice to Chairman Lee and his son." Jisung's eyes widened in shock. "really?!" ryujin nodded. "i've never noticed. i mean it makes sense,im mr lee's secretary." ryujin nodded again. "well i have to go now,sorry!" the girl spoke apologetically. "its okay! i hope to see you again!" jisung smiled and went back to office for another task from his boss.

(A/N: sorry for not posting a chapter for a while! i've had a lot go on but i plan to post a bit more frequently now!!)