chapter 8

Jisung almost laughed aloud. Minho. The person who never even leaves his office going on a blind date? ridiculous.

Although Jisung wanted to turn a new page and work his way to forgive Minho for the issues the two experienced the younger couldn't help but look at the door and scoff.

"Blind date." he mumbled to himself. "More like dragging you to my bed." Jisung said in a spiteful tone before trying to relax in his seat.

i meant to try and be nicer. not spiteful.

Jisung really didn't take his own advice and just ignored what he thought about as soon as he thought about it.

"now i'm stuck here with no actual work assigned. great..." The alone boy stood up and went to find something to entertain himself.

Unfortunately today was a busy day for workers in the main office. Every meeting in the higher office meant more work for the main and since Hyunjin and some other superiors had just had a meeting that meant more work for the main office.

This also meant Jisung couldn't go and speak to Felix nor Changbin as he'd just be a distraction.

He and Mr bang didn't exactly speak much-only at work events or during meetings that Jisung has to attend if Minho can't go.

Hyunjin and Jeongin were most likely getting their introduction and stuff set up for jeongin due to it being his first day so jisung really did have nothing to do.

After ages of sitting on his phone watching dramas and not even getting an email to tell him what to do Jisung started to doze off before fully falling asleep.

————

During the Blind date Minho almost fell asleep. The girl he was set up with was tiring. She was so boring. But he didn't have the heart to have her shut up.

No offence to the girl. She seemed sweet but Minho just couldn't stand her. Really and truly the only person he'd grew to tolerate was Jisung. Anyone else was someone else's problem to him. Although Minho didn't like Jisung the only opinion that mattered to him was Jisung's. The only behaviour he wanted to tolerate was Jisung's. The only person he learnt to deal with was Jisung.

Yet now he's doing these blind dates he is starting to realise that he should of maybe tried to learn how to deal with other people's behaviours because now he was really stuck in a situation where he is bored to death by sweet girls who only want a successful blind date.

"Miss song. I think we should order something now" Minho smiled. "I have a secretary to get back to at work and i apologise but i'll need to hurry this date up."

"call me yuqi! and it's fine! i understand. my mother is in the business industry too and seems to always be busy so i cant blame you!" Minho only smiled. She was so sweet.

Quickly he called over a waiter to order. The waiter rushed over to take their order.

"Hello! I'm seungmin. I'll be your waiter for today. How may i help you?"

"Yes thank you,Can i just have a small cream cake and iced americano." Minho spoke before looking at yuqi to see what she'd like to order.

"May i have the small strawberry cheesecake and a latte?" She spoke softly smiling at Seungmin.

He quickly wrote their orders down.