chapter 4

After a long tiring day at work Jisung was able to go home.

Eventually Minho and him did have to work together which ended up a mess. Their skills in working together were so low it was shocking considering their amount of time working together.

As soon as Jisung was in his car he slightly threw his head back. Just enough for it to hit the back of the seat. They were going on their trip to New York.

Ever since the incendent that the two had in the city Jisung hated the place. It only reminded him of when he lost it to his boss.

Since then he's had sex with many people but it never did distract from what happened just those years ago.

Jisung thought if he just kept having sex with different people then he'd feel better and it only made him feel worse.

After thinking about the business trip more than ever necessary he started the car and left to go back to 'seoul's best café' where he'd probably rant to seungmin about his predicament then go home and complain to dori.

----------

Back at the company building Minho stayed and worked overtime. Ever since the incident he's worked for at least an extra hour as he wants to work as he used to.

Honestly Jisung didn't annoy him nor make him angry. He just acted as every boss acts to a secretary. Maybe yes he went overboard with the strict boss thing but he didn't want to be seen as soft by Jisung. Maybe it was a pride thing yet that didn't matter. As long as the two had no issues Minho was fine and didn't care about their past drama too much. Or thats what he told himself

As Minho started to read over files and copy down the needed information he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in." The tired man called lowly.

The door started to open and thats when Minho looked up. He was surprised to see Chan. "You're working overtime again?" Minho chuckled as he set down his pen. "when do i not."

"You've seriously got to stop working overtime. Is your father even paying you extra?" Minho sighed. "No. Thats not the point anyways." chan furrowed his eyesbrows. "Then what is the point."

"So i can work as i used to." he simply said as he stared at the confused man in front of him. "Do you not work the same as before? What's so different now?"

"The differnce is Jisung hates me and we can barely work together." chan then realised what he meant. "Have you not tried speaking to him about it?" Minho crossed his arms and laid back in his seat. "How the hell am i meant to speak to him about anything. He's only ever with me when we actually have to work together. He quite literally says he's going to help employees and doesn't come back until the end of the day to collect his stuff."

Chan sighed. "Fine. How about you try being an actual strict boss and if that doesn't work tell me and i'll speak to him."

"There is no point. He has every right to be mad. Plus i've kind of already taken off 20,000 won of his pay this month..." Chan's eyes widen. "Minho! You can't just do that!"

"Well erm...i tried the strict boss act...?" the elder shook his head. "Not that strict Min."

"Well what do i do?" Minho started to become frustrated with his lack of ideas. "hmm here is a starter. Don't allow him to just wonder off wherever when we wants?" The frustrated boy nodded. "And just so you know i'm calling him tonight and he and i are speaking about this stupid situation."

"Chan! It's not stupid. I don't think you've comprehended the situation correctly. I took his first time but instead of staying and explaining i left. He's done nothing wrong!"

"i didnt say he did but i am sorting this out whether you like it or not. And you better go home before i tell Chairman Lee about you working over time and not finding a partner~"

"you wouldn't." the elder smirked. "bet you i will." chan walked out the room and left Minho sat in his seat with his head on the table. "Everything is just going badly these days." he mumbled to himself.