11. Yeah, I know you're not heartless

CW: Spicy morning time right at the beginning followed by a shit ton of fluff and finishing off with some lovey dovey angsty stuff

Josh's POV

I wake up to almost silence. I think I might be dead. I strain my ears to hear anything, but there's almost nothing, except for the sound of my own breathing. Wait, that's a good sign. I'm breathing, therefore I'm not dead. I can hear the faint hum of electricity and I can hear... soft snoring?

I shift slightly and feel warmth. Soft, warmth pressed against my bare chest. The memories begin to filter back in and I finally allow my eyes to flicker open and I'm met with a mass of fluffy, chocolate brown curls. I smile and bite my lip before allowing myself to relax and I pull my arms closer around the warmth.

Oli grumbles sleepily, but shifts himself around to face me, his thick, dark eyelashes barely fluttering open.

"G'mornin'," he mumbles, the corners of his lips turning up. His voice is rough and gravelly from the morning and I blush, desperately hoping he doesn't feel the twitch my dick just made. The smirk on his face tells me otherwise, but who am I kidding? We're both only in our boxers and there's clearly a mutual attraction.

"Uh, mornin'," I stammer, chuckling nervously. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be!" Oli replies, pressing a kiss to my nose and making me wrinkle it. "Like you said last night, it's a compliment!"

I let out a soft gasp and let my eyes travel back to his. I feel his arms trail around my back, pulling me closer to him and our lips crash hungrily again. Our legs tangle, begging for as much contact as we can get while we just completely devour one another. We're like horny teenagers and it's kind of ridiculous when I think about it, but I'm definitely not complaining. Oli takes over, trailing kisses down my throat and shoulder and back up again.

"Can I touch you?" He whispers hoarsely into my ear as his lips reach the sensitive spot just below my ear and I let out an involuntary groan before nodding emphatically.

I feel his lips curve up against my skin, apparently amused by my eager response. My breathing quickens as his long fingers trace down my torso painfully slowly. His face is still buried in my neck, making tiny nips with his teeth. I try to grab his hand to get him where I want him sooner but he snatches it away and chuckles darkly.

"Now, now, don't be greedy!"

Oli snickers and positions himself so he can grab both of my hands with one of his, holding them above my head. He looks down at me with dark eyes and a wicked smirk on his face and his bottom lip twists slightly. I think it might be the fucking sexiest thing I've ever seen and my cock is aching to be touched at this point.

"Fuck, please touch me, Oli!" I whine out and even I'm surprised at how desperate I sound.

"If you insist!" Oli chuckles darkly, sending my eyes rolling back in my skull.

Oli's smirk gets wider and he releases my hands to allow him to move better and he lies down next to me again, his hands teasing at the waistband of my boxers. Just when I think I can't hold out any longer, his hand slides inside them, instantly finding my aching cock and giving it a gentle squeeze.

I let out a loud moan, partly in relief and partly because his hands just feel so good, and my own hands move to cover my face.

"How's that?" Oli growls lowly into my ear.

I can't fucking speak right now, so I just hum and kind of nod a bit as his hand finally starts moving slowly. I both can't focus and am entirely focused on the feeling of his strokes.