-A New Beginning-

A/N: "True Colors" Piano Cover (Trolls) 

Sophie's POV:

It's all part of the story, what we needed all along. Life has flashed before us, and now everything is finally at peace. This is the start of a new beginning of our lives. I can't wait to see where it takes us. This journey we've all been through together has been worth living through. Before coming to the Lost Cities, I never thought this beautiful day would ever come. A dream comes true. I am starting a brand-new story with my loved ones surrounding me. 

There are many things I never thought I would be, but one thing I never thought I would feel is this level of happiness. Looking back on past adventures, it was all worth going through if it meant that this moment would be the result.  We are all at point where we can finally get some well-deserved rest. I can't remember the last time I had a good sleep without something plaguing my mind. Leaving the stress behind and all the past hardships has never felt so relieving.  

Boy does it feel amazing. 

Life in the Lost Cities is peaceful now that the Neverseen is no longer a threat. I can finally experience what everyday life is supposed to be like in the Lost Cities. My first day doesn't really count because I was so overwhelmed by everything changing so drastically around me. Now, there's no more stress or worry about the next move of the evils. It feels like I've been sent somewhere even deeper than Exile.  

The peace was undisturbed, and life felt beautiful. However, I knew it wouldn't last long. The typical struggles of being a teenager and the dramas of relationships were still present, as well as the uncertainty of what comes next in our lives. Some of us were pondering our next steps now that the big problem was no longer a concern. 

I am filled with happiness and it's truly worth it. The final battle with the Neverseen is over and it took some time to recover from it, especially for me, given my history of near-death experiences. I'm relieved that I won't have to worry about that anymore. Now, I can focus on living a normal life in the Lost Cities, even though every day is far from normal. I'm looking forward to experiencing what life here has to offer.

Sandor and the other bodyguards had gone home, but Ro stayed behind because she didn't want to leave Keefe with his father, whom Keefe calls "Daddy Dearest." I'm glad she stayed; I love having her around. Sometimes I miss having Sandor with me all the time. I'm still getting used to not having him around 24/7, but he and Grizel visit every now and then. It's nice to see him occasionally.

The only things I worry about in my life are schoolwork and my clumsiness. I'm convinced that my clumsiness is out to get me because it has sent me to the Healing Center so many times that I've received an award for the most visits. As a result, I know more about the center than any other elf, except for Elwin, of course.

Despite all the craziness, I am in a happy relationship with Fitz. We are relieved to finally be at peace without any evil interfering with our happiness. The stress is gone, and we can now move forward with our lives. Being with Fitz is a dream come true and I love it.

Biana and Tam recently passed the Match Eligibility test, so they can continue their relationship without worrying about being a bad match. I am thrilled for them and glad they can move forward. I love how cute they are together. 

This test is for couples only. It's a test that you and your partner take for the Matchmakers to assess if you are compatible or not. Single individuals will fill out the form as normal, as they are not required to take the test. Once you have passed, you will receive a letter with additional details about your relationship. Lists will still be made for those who want them, but they are not mandatory. They are there just in case.