-A Match Made in Heaven-

A/N: "DREAMS" NEEDTOBREATHE FT. Judah & The Lion

*Time Skip: 2yrs*

Sophie's POV: 

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the rolling hills where our hideout stood, I couldn't help but reflect on the journey that had brought us all to this moment. Keefe sat beside me, his hand in mine, a constant reminder of the love we shared. A love that had weathered storms, overcome obstacles, and ultimately brought us to a place of peace and contentment.

Dex and Marella had found their own happiness, having a lovely life together. Dex creating his technological genius ideas to create a series of groundbreaking inventions. Marella working alongside him. They worked tirelessly, often disappearing into their own little bubble of innovation, but whenever they emerged, it was with bright eyes and wide smiles, a sure sign that they were on the brink of something extraordinary.

Tam and Biana's engagement had been the talk of the Lost Cities, their love story a beacon of hope and joy for all who knew them. The wedding preparations were in full swing, with Biana's elegant taste and Tam's meticulous planning ensuring that every detail was perfect. I could already picture the beautiful ceremony, the laughter and tears, and the overwhelming sense of love that would fill the air on their special day.

And then there was Fitz. Fitz, who had worked tirelessly to earn back my trust after the heartbreak he had caused. It hadn't been easy, for either of us, but slowly and steadily, he had shown me that he was willing to fight for us, to fight for me. And in the end, his unwavering dedication and genuine remorse had broken down the walls around my heart, allowing me to forgive and, eventually, to love him again.

Struggling with the Matchmaking and Eligibility test was tough, and it broke my heart. But Keefe helped heal my heart and reminded me that there is still beauty in the world. I may not have made my dream come true with Fitz, but I found a better dream come true with Keefe by my side. He is my happily ever after. I couldn't be any happier about it.

As I looked around at my friends, at the people who had become my family, I felt a profound sense of gratitude and love. We had all grown and changed so much over the years, but through it all, our bonds had remained unbreakable. We had faced darkness and despair, but we had also found light and hope in each other, in the love that bound us together.

And as the stars began to twinkle in the darkening sky, I squeezed Keefe's hand and leaned in to rest my head on his shoulder, feeling the weight of all the years behind us and all the possibilities that lay ahead. In that moment, surrounded by the people I loved most in the world, I knew that this was where I was meant to be, where I belonged.

After all the turmoil I had gone through with Fitz. It was Keefe who held my heart, who had shown me a love so pure and genuine that it felt like a dream. Our journey had been filled with ups and downs, challenges that had tested our bond, but through it all, we had emerged stronger than ever. Keefe's mischievous grin, his unwavering loyalty, his ability to make me laugh even in the darkest of times - he was my match made in heaven.

I closed my eyes, the memories of our shared adventures flooding my mind. From battling enemies to unraveling mysteries, from sharing secrets to dreaming of a future together, Keefe had been by my side through it all. He had taught me to see the world in a different light, to embrace the unknown with courage and curiosity.

"I could stay here forever," I murmured, content in the peaceful atmosphere that surrounded us. Keefe wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer as he gazed out at the setting sun.

"You know, I was thinking..." he began, his tone suddenly serious. I turned to look at him, finding his bright ice-blue eyes fixed on me with a hint of nervousness.

I felt Keefe's hand gently cup my face, drawing my attention back to him. His eyes sparkled with an emotion so deep, it stole my breath away. And then, in a moment that seemed to suspend time itself, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, velvet box.

"Foster," Keefe whispered, his voice soft yet filled with conviction. "I've loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you, and every day since then, my love has only grown stronger. Sophie Elizabeth Foster, will you do me the honor of being my partner in this crazy, wonderful journey called life?" Keefe asked, his voice filled with a mix of hope and fear.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I gazed into his eyes, feeling the weight of his words settle deep within my soul. Without hesitation, I nodded, unable to form words as overwhelming joy flooded my being. Keefe's smile lit up the night as he slipped the ring onto my finger, sealing our bond in a moment so pure, it felt like destiny itself had intervened. I felt the weight of his love envelop me like a warm embrace.

As we sat there, intertwined in each other's arms, I knew that this was where I belonged, in the warmth of Keefe's love, surrounded by friends who had become family. In that moment, time seemed to stand still. The world around us faded away, leaving just the two of us caught in a bubble of warmth and love.

Keefe pulled me into his arms, and in that embrace. "I can't believe we're engaged," I whispered, the reality of it sinking in. Keefe squeezed my hand, his gaze soft and filled with love.

"I knew from the moment we met that you were the one, Sophie. You've changed my life in ways I never thought possible, and I can't imagine a future without you," Keefe said, his voice holding a depth of emotion that tugged at my heartstrings.

Keefe reached out, his hand trembling slightly as he cupped my face. My heart raced, anticipating building in the air like electricity. The world around us faded away, leaving just the two of us in a bubble of time and space. And then, it happened.

His lips met mine in a tender kiss, sending a rush of warmth through my body. It felt as if the stars aligned, the universe whispering its approval of our love. In that moment, I realized that this was where I belonged, in Keefe's arms, our hearts beating as one.

As we broke apart, our breaths mingling in the crisp night air, I saw a reflection of my own feelings in his eyes. Love, acceptance, understanding—all laid bare in that intense gaze. We stood there, a silent understanding passing between us, the unspoken words filling the silence with their weight.

"I can't wait to spend forever with you," Keefe whispered, his eyes brimming with affection.

"And I with you," I replied, my heart overflowing with love for the man who had captured my soul.

The Academy buzzed with excitement as we made our way to meet Dex, Marella, Tam, Biana, and Fitz. Their faces lit up with joy as Keefe and I shared our announcement, hugs and congratulations flying our way. In that moment, surrounded by our closest friends, I felt a deep sense of gratitude for the love and support that enveloped us.

Keefe's ditching spot at Foxfire had truly become somthing special. The place of our first meeting, first confession of love, first kiss, and of course where we got engaged.

We are surrounded by the love of our friends and the promise of a future filled with endless possibilities; I knew that this was where I was meant to be. With Keefe by my side, our hearts intertwined, we were unstoppable. And as we looked towards the horizon, a new chapter of our love story began, a story of endless adventures and unbreakable bonds, a story of a match made in heaven. 

------------------------------------------------------------

*Authors Note NEXT chapter. :D* GUYS!! I LOST TO A BAKING SODA VOLCANO. 🤣🤣

"That's I why I brace myself every minute. Trying to hold on tight for a good ride. Fools like us are only here to prove. You make dreams come true (oh). You make dreams come true (oh)." (DREAMS--NEEDTOBREATHE & Judah and The Lion)

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183