-The Unwanted News-

Sophie's POV: 

Dear Miss Sophie Foster,

We The Matchmakers herby present the eligibility results of Sophie Elizabeth Foster and Fitzroy Avery Vacker, based on careful analysis of genetic compatibility. 

 After careful consideration and analysis, your Eligibility Test has unfortunately revealed that you and Fitzory Avery Vacker are not deemed compatible. It is with a heavy heart that we must inform you of this outcome. Love, as we've come to know, is indeed a delicate dance, and it seems that you and Mr. Vacker's hearts do not sway in unison, at least not in the way the Matchmakers had hoped.

Upon receiving this unfortunate news, we understand that you may be feeling a mix of emotions. Disappointment, confusion, and even a sense of loss may cloud your thoughts. But please, allow us to explain the reasoning behind this result.

Love is a delicate dance, Miss Foster, and it requires a perfect synchronization of souls in order to truly thrive. While Fitzroy possesses many admirable qualities and talents, the intricate rhythm of your hearts failed to resonate as one. The harmony and understanding necessary for a lasting connection did not manifest in the pair of you.

However, it is important to remember that love is a mysterious path that often takes unexpected turns. As fate would have it, during the Eligibility Test, the Matchmakers discovered a hidden ember of affection burning deep within your heart. This ember holds tremendous power, for it is a testament to a love that surpasses all others.

Regrettably, we are unable to reveal the identity of the person who has captured your heart, as it is against our policies and principles. We understand that this may cause frustration, but please understand that the journey of love is meant to unfold naturally, not through forced discovery.

We understand the volatility that accompanies such news, and we stand with you during these uncertain times. Take solace in knowing that love is a boundless force that transcends time and circumstance. It may take patience and resilience, but the flame that resides within you shall guide you to the love you deserve.

Chin up, dear Sophie, for the world is vast and unfathomable. We believe that you are destined for great love and adventures yet to be discovered. Embrace the lessons learned, cherish your precious friendship, and allow love to lead you to the ones with whom your hearts will sing in harmony.

Wishing you unending courage, unwavering determination, and a heart ever open to the possibility of love.

We ask that you explain this situation to Fitz. As we won't be receiving a letter.

Yours sincerely,

The Matchmakers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As I read through the letter, my heart sank. The words on the page were like a knife to my soul. They told me that Fitz and I had failed the eligibility test, that we weren't compatible, that we were better off as friends.

Tears welled up in my eyes after reading the bittersweet words. Clutching the letter in my trembling hands. How could this be? I thought Fitz and I had a deep connection, such a profound understanding of one another. We had shared secrets, dreams, and hopes for the future. We had laughed together, cried together, and supported each other through the darkest of times. How could a simple test determine that we were not meant to be?

I was having a hard time accepting this. Me and Fitz should be destined for each other, right? The part of me that doubted this whole thing was screaming at me that it was right. Pushing it away I decided to think about this.