🄿🄸🄶 🄸🄽 🄰 🄿🄴🄰🅁🄻 🄽🄴🄲🄺🄻🄰🄲🄴

Sometimes I wish I could be like all of the other girls. Skinny, Blonde and beautiful.

Getting all of the attention from guys, the perfect friend group. And then there's me. Boring old fatty Roslyn. The school emo girl, and the one nobody likes.

I hate the fact that every time I try to say something, everybody immediately rushes to say shit.

"No, you're so beautiful" Or "You're not fat"

It makes me feel dumb for how I feel, I'm always being made to feel like my thoughts and feelings are in-valid and ridiculous but to me, they aren't.

Being called fat makes everything worse, I go home, I starve myself, I impulsively work out as if it's going to make a difference, and then I cry myself to sleep.

I envy the girls with cute boyfriends who love them because I know I can't have that. I can't love anymore.

No matter how attractive somebody may be I physically and mentally can't fall in love with them.

Whenever I say this people say I'm probably aromantic or asexual but I don't think I am. I just need to wait to love, no matter how long that may be.

I didn't end up doing P.E since I just couldn't bring myself to get changed, I didn't want to look at myself and I frankly didn't want anyone else to have to look at me either.

I walked home with Jasper and Maria since they were my only friends. Except for Johnnie, if could even call him that.

"Who was that hottie you were sat next to?" Maria asked as Jasper gasped.

"IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND??!", S
he exclaimed. I love them both to pieces but sometimes I wish they wouldn't bring up love in every conversation.

"No, He's not. I don't even like anyone like that anymore" I huffed sadly, no matter how many times I say this nobody listens.

"Well if you don't want him..." Jasper joked making me gasp in shock.

"Jasper!" I slapped his arm jokingly as we arrived at their house.

"You guys ready for the 6-hour grind?" I asked with a grin, we did this a lot since we were fucking boring and had nothing else to do.

We walked through their front door and straight down to the basement where our instruments were.

My parents didn't even know I sang or played guitar I don't even think they care. That's why I leave my stuff here.

We did covers of songs instead of making our own since it was only a school contest, we were currently making our song list.

"Hmm, What about... ' War Pigs' by Black Sabbath?" Jasper recommended making me and Maria laugh in sync.

"WAR PIGS!? DUDE THAT SONG IS SO CLICHÉ!" Maria snorted making Jasper stick his tongue out at her.

I wish I had a sibling, their relationship was so good.

"What about, ' Wet', By Dazey And The Scouts?" I recommend it, I genuinely loved that song a lot, and I love Dazey and the Scouts in general.

"That's a good one... That'll be our introduction" Maria spoke as she wrote it down.

"Won't they just not let us play that song?" Jasper asked, to be honest, I didn't give a shit and I don't think Maria did either.

"Don't care, Mr Powell can suck my dick" Maria snorted referring to our Head Master.

"Alright second song who wants to choose?"

"Imagine 'Step On Me' by the cardigans in Rose's voice, it would sound sick" Jasper added making Maria nod her head in agreement.

"2 done only 1 more to go" She huffed, lying down on the floor.

"Imagine we wasted all this time just to lose", Jasper laughed.
"We won't, I have faith in us"

"Then choose another dam song!" Maria groaned in annoyance.

"Alright, Petals by Hole" I did firmly as she wrote it down.

"AFTER 2 HOURS WE'RE FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED!" She leapt in joy making us both giggle.

"Ria, we still have like 4 more hours to learn the songs!" I reminded her making her face drop.

She grabbed her bass as I picked up my guitar and Jasper sat at his drum kit.

"I think wet is pretty easy, so just figure it out because I already know what to do" I boasted jokingly sticking out my tongue at them.

After a while, they had eventually figured out the chords and we were finished and ready to play.

"Alright from the top!" Jasper shouted as we all started playing and I started singing. It sounded different but more our style.

All alone in my bedroom
With the lights turned down and my roommate gone
I know it's over, but still I cling on
'Cause I'm my right-hand girl
And I don't need anyone
But sometimes I miss your stupid face and your taste
And your smoking gun

My voice kind of shocked me, I sounded great with this song.

It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
It is so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry

It's nights like this that remind me of my deepest fantasy
Where I'm all alone and I feel the cold, dark earth caressing me
'Cause I'm six feet under, and I don't have anyone, but
This wouldn't be the first or last time that
Both my tears and I have come

It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
It is so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you keep me wet
'Til I run dry

My blood runs cold, my thoughts are plasmic
From not letting go
And letting go could be orgasmic
But I guess I wouldn't know

It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
It is so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about you only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry

We finished the song and all looked at each other with smiles.

"Oh, we're gonna win dude"

A/N: Part 4 babyyy!!!! Please vote if you liked the chapter<3333