🄷🄴🄰🄻🄸🄽🄶 🄾🄵 🅃🄷🄴 🅂🄾🅄🄻

Time skip - 1 month.

After that, I got better.

It sounds crazy but I did, I'm truly better. It took a lot of help from the people around me, like my amazing boyfriend Johnnie and my amazing friends.

Over the last month, Tara and Jake have become a part of our group significantly, in fact, they're more like my best friends now.

They had been to MANY of our band practices and now we had learned all of the songs.

Now, it's Monday. Battle of the Bands is on Friday, which is pretty nerve-wracking but Johnnie and the band have been supporting me which I am incredibly ly thankful for.

Right now, we are at band practice just perfecting everything to make sure it's all good to go for Friday.

"Imagine if Avah wins with her shitty singing, she sounds like a fucking 90-year-old smoker" Jake snorted, oh yeah another update.

Avah had surprisingly left me alone after what happened ( what happened being Tara beat the shit out of her for calling her ugly)

And I had contacted my social worker about Maddie and Paul. Their case is currently in court so Wayne and Sky are fostering me until further notice.

"Dude if she wins, I will strangle Mr Powell, you guys did not put in all of this effort for that bitch to win" Tara laughed as she walked over to where me and Johnnie were sitting, cuddling.

"I know you guys love each other and shit but you have a show on Friday" She pulled me from his lap and handed me my guitar. "Play"

We all got into position and started playing 'Wet' Another thing is that they limited our time because Avah's parents complained to the school about us apparently 'bullying' her.

Now we only had time for one song, so we chose Wet since it sounded the best ( and me and Maria are Dazey and the scouts fanatics)

"You guys ready,?" Maria asked as she out down the water bottle she was drinking from.

We all nodded as Jasper counted us in and we all started playing in sync.

All alone in my bedroom
With the lights turned down and my roommate gone
I know it's over, still I cling on
'Cause I'm my own right-hand girl
And I don't need anyone
But sometimes I miss your stupid face, and your taste
And your smoking gun

I could see Johnnie's smiling face from the corner of my eye making happiness flow through me, god I love him so much.

It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry
It's nights like this that remind me of my deepest fantasy
Where I'm all alone and I feel the cold, dark earth caressing me
'Cause I'm six feet under nearly, and I don't have anyone, but
This wouldn't be the first or last time that
Both my tears and I have come
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you keep me wet
'Til I run dry
My blood runs cold, my thoughts are plasmic
From not letting go
And letting go could be orgasmic
But I guess I wouldn't know
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about you only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry

We ended the song as everybody started clapping, making me laugh and for some reason tears come to my eyes.

"Noo! You're too pretty to cry" Tara cooed as she hugged me making me chuckle "And your foundation was $50" She whispered rather loudly making me laugh.

Everybody went upstairs to get snacks but me and Johnnie stayed sitting down on the couch, his arm was around me.

"I'm so lucky to have you..." I whispered to him making him kiss my head and hug me tighter. "I'm even luckier to have you"

Moments like these made me thankful for everybody in my life, these small moments matter they make me, me.

My life is going how I want it to and for once in my life, I'm truly happy. I wouldn't change anything for the world.

I have the most understanding friend group, I have the worlds most loving and beautiful boyfriend, and I'm happy with how I look, I'm finally happy.

Sometimes your body isn't the only thing that heals, your soul does too.

A/N: I'm genuinely so happy for her, it's so weird since she's a fictional character but it feels so good to know that she has healed and her life is going well.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and fote forget to vote<33