"🅈🄾🅄'🅁🄴 🄶🄾🄽🄽🄰 🄱🄴 🅃🄷🄴 🄽🄴🅇🅃 🄱🄸🄶 🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶"

The week had gone by in a blur and before I knew it it was Friday and me and Johnnie were walking home together heading to Maria and Jasper's house.

I had been switching between Johhnie's house and Maria and Jaspers's house all week so that was fun, I tried to get back in the house but it turned out they left for ANOTHER trip, typical.

"So you haven't even told them I'm coming? Won't they be kinda pissed?" Johnnie asked with concern making me giggle, he didn't understand that none of us give a shit.

Lately, Johnnie has been ditching his friends and hanging out with us more often, he thinks we're going to be judgemental like his group but to be honest, none of us care.

During this week, our little group has surprisingly gotten bigger ( Which was shocking since our group has been the same size since birth)

Our friend group now consisted of me, Maria Jasper, Naomi ( Maria's new girlfriend), Johnnie, Tara ( the girl from our homeroom) And Jake ( one of Johnnie's nice friends).

To be honest, everybody was nice, it was strange having so many people to talk with, Tara and Jake are nice which is a good thing.

"Roslyn, we're here" Johnnie spoke, waking me from my daydream.

"Oh shit, looks like we are" I replied walking up to the door and pulling my key out. Ever since they have lived there I have had a key, Their parents just gave it to me.

"You have a key for their house?" Jonnie questioned making me laugh a little.

"We are siblings" I snorted as we both walked down to the basement to see Maria, Jasper and Naomi.

Jasper was messing around with my tuner while Maria tried to teach Naomi bass ( Which she was failing horrifically at)

"Daddy's home" I shouted in a deep voice making them all laugh, our friendship is so strange yet still works. That's what I like about us.

"I guess we had the same idea, I guess we get an audience this time" Maria gestured to Johnnie who had my guitar in his hands and was playing a small song.

"Let's get started" Jasped confirmed walking over to his drumkit as Maria picked up her bass and I stood at the mic with my guitar in hand.

"Wet?" Maria asked as I nodded.

Jasper counted us in as we all started playing and I began singing.

All alone in my bedroom
With the lights turned down and my roommate gone
I know it's over, still I cling on
'Cause I'm my own right-hand girl
And I don't need anyone
But sometimes I miss your stupid face, and your taste
And your smoking gun

I look over at where Johnnie is sitting to see him in absolute awe, the look on his face makes me smile before going back to concentrating on the music.

It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry
It's nights like this that remind me of my deepest fantasy
Where I'm all alone and I feel the cold, dark earth caressing me
'Cause I'm six feet under nearly, and I don't have anyone, but
This wouldn't be the first or last time that
Both my tears and I have come
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you keep me wet
'Til I run dry
My blood runs cold, my thoughts are plasmic
From not letting go
And letting go could be orgasmic
But I guess I wouldn't know
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about you only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry.

I finish the song as Johnnie and Naomi clap making me laugh, it's moments like these that make me thankful for them. All of them.

"Rose! You're gonna be famous one day, and I'll be on Twitter boasting about how I knew you before fame!" He joked hugging me. He called me Rose, Johnnie NEVER calls me Rose.

If I remember properly, in one of the first conversations we had, I said I hated my nickname because it was overrated so he called me Roslyn.

"What?" Johnnie asked as he saw my confused face, making me smile a little bit.
"You called me Rose" I informed him making him start laughing.

"Only for special occasions" He kidded making me chuckle and sit down on the couch we had down here.

"Did you bring your stuff over in the morning?" He questioned as we sat down and Jasper Naomi and Maria got into a conversation on the other side of the room.

"My parents hate all forms of noise and they won't even know I play so I just keep my shit here, Wayne and Sky don't mind," I said, referring to my 2 friends' parents.

"You can always keep some of your stuff at my place, I think my mom loves you now" He chuckled as he looked at his phone.

"Shit... Are you staying at my place today?" He asked making me turn to him.

"Not unless you want me to, I don't mind if you don't I can stay here " I suggested making him shake his head.

"No no its all good just asking" Johnnie notified me, making me turn to Jassie and Maria.

"We're gonna go, its getting late" I told them as I stood up as Johnnie did the same.

"Ugh I hate it when you leave!!" Jasper groaned giving me a hug.

Maria walked over to me and gave me a hug to making me smile and hug back.

"Love you guys! See you soon!" I shouted as me and johnnie walked up the basement stairs.

We made orh way to Johnnie's house and headed upstairs, for dressed, and got ready for bed.

"Johnnie, I feel bad... Wanna just share the bed? It doesn't have to be weird if anything I just feel bad that you have to sleep on a fucking beanbag in your own house" I suggested making him laugh and give up, walking over to the bed.

"Are you okay  with this?" He asked as he scooted closer to me so I could feel his breathe.

I nodded in response and hug the blanket.

"Good night"

"Good night Roslyn.."

A/N: Chapter 8 is finished! Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote! Love you guys<33