🅂🄷🄾🅆 🅃🄸🄼🄴

Of course, the next week was full of non-stop practising and perfecting the song.

This had to be perfect, I know Maria and Jasper are passionate about music and want to do it as a career.

I'm not sure though, I might do YouTube as Johnnie does. I know he plays the guitar so I think he could help get me started on a channel for the band.

We all figured out roles for us to have the band playing, Tara was going to do hair and makeup, Jake was going to help set up, and Johnnie was emotional support.

They all agreed which I was so thankful for. The show is at 4:00 PM and I and Johnnie are missing school for my parent's case for me to move.

To be completely honest, I'm fucking terrified. What if u get put in a horrible group home? NOBODY wants to adopt a 17-year-old, I'm already grown up.

Wayne and Sky are coming to the courts to testify against my parents for abuse, physical and emotional.

My social worker Becky reported them to the CPS which I am incredibly thankful for since I would've been trapped with them until I was 28 otherwise.

I'm just waiting until I turn 18, it's next year but I'm still excited. I finally don't have to care about stupid group homes and foster parents, I can live for myself for once in my dam life.

Right now, it's Tuesday and I'm in school at lunch, I can see Avah and her group death staring me down.

There are 2 reasons I can think of, one is that Tara beat the ever-loving shit out of Avah and now her face is messed up. OR 2 her boyfriend has a HUGE crush on me.
(which I only found out a few days ago because he put a note in my locker, cringe I know)

"Do you have a staring problem?" Maria shouted at their table making everybody at ours laugh, including me.

"Who do you think you are?!" Avah screeched, standing up from her table and coming over to ours.

"Who do YOU think you are? Seriously, only because half the school wants your pussy doesn't mean your better" I replied, making her stomp her feet in anger.

"YOU BITCH! Johnnie only wants you because he can't date me, you're just an ugly hoe!" She retorted making me burst out in laughter.

"Avah, please move yourself from our table. Nobody asked you to come over and start shit with us. Does your family deprive you of attention THAT MUCH?" I joked making her storm off.

"Dude she's gonna KILL YOU!" Jasper exclaimed, laughing.

"She can suck my dick!" I answered back as her friend approached our table with a sour look on her face.

"I hope you are happy because your stupid band has nothing on her you emo freaks!" She insulted before storming off after Avah.

"She wishes she could be as good as you guys, don't let it get to you" Johnnie reassured, putting his arm around me and kissing my head.

"Love you..." He mumbled, making shivers go down my spine. "Love you too..." I responded with a smile, turning my head to kiss him.

"My mom wants to see you, come to my house after school?" He asked making me grin and nod my head.

"Sure" I responded making his face light up and him to hug me.

God, I'm in love with this boy.

A/N: Gonna tease you for the show just a little more;).

Don't forget to vote!!!

Happy New Year y'all<333