🄸🅃 🅆🄸🄻🄻 🅁🄰🄸🄽

Johnnie

I woke up to Roslyn not next to me. Which was strange since she was always scared to go downstairs in my house.

I got out of bed and searched my house for her, only to see she was not there. That's when the panic set in.

What if something happened while I was asleep?

Thoughts raced through my head, if she was not in my house, then where was she?

I searched for her while calling her name out, then I spotted her house from my bedroom window.

Her bedroom light was on.

I instantly rushed downstairs and put my shoes on, not bothering with how I looked. She was more important.

I yanked open my front door and ran across the street, banging as loud as I could in her front door.
]
"ROSE! Come on I just want to know if you're okay!" I exclaimed as the door flew open revealing her mom.

She went to speak but before she could say anything, I barged past her and ran up the stairs as fast as I could.

I swung open her bedroom door to see she was nowhere to be seen. Panic coursed through my gains making tears prick in my eyes, threatening to fall.

Then, the smell of blood infiltrated my nose making me have the urge to gag. I followed the scent as fast as I could, and that's when I realised it led to the bathroom.

Not bothering to knock, I pulled open the door to see her surrounded by blood and pieces of paper.

"ROSE!" I shouted, running over to her, grabbing the blood-soaked roll of bandages and wrapping them tightly around her wrists to prevent them from bleeding any more.

I saw the empty pill bottle next to her, oh shit.

I picked up her into my arms and brought her to the toilet. I stuck 2 fingers down her throat in an attempt to make her throw up ( which she did in the end which I thanked god for)

She coughed and groaned before bursting out in tears and clinging on to me. I felt her weak body shake against me.

"I'm sorry..." She croaked, still sobbing. At this point, we were covered in wet tears as we wer333333e both crying.

"Why Rose? Why did you want to leave?" I asked as I set her down so she could face me. She tried to speak but she could only stutter.

I shushed her and brought her arms to me so I could wrap them properly.

I ran them under the faucet and wiped them off, making sure to put antibacterial spray in then after.

Then I wrapped bandages on them tightly to make sure they wouldn't bleed. What the fuck just happened.

If she was feeling suicidal, she could've told me. I wouldn't have judged her.

I leaned over to read the note she wrote to me, but one word stuck out to me.

I love you.

"Hey, Rose?" I got her attention as she was now cleaning up her blood.
"Yeah?" She answered back, her voice still dry and hoarse.

"I love you too" I admitted, making her immediately smile and walk over to me, bringing our lips together.

We stayed in that position until she finally spoke up.

"Does this mean we're together now?", She questioned making me laugh.

"I guess it does"

A/N: Chapter 12!!!! Don't worry about the hospital TW because I decided not to do that part so you guys are good:)

On the bright side, THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!

What should their ship name be? COMMENT!!!

Don't forget to vote<333