🅈🄾🅄'🅁🄴 🄸🄽 🄰 🄱🄰🄽🄳?!

It was lunch now and me, Maria, and Jasper were all sat together, with one exception.

"This is Naomi!" Maria exclaimed, gesturing to the shy, dark-skinned girl next to her. Naomi was quite short with split-dyed hair, white on one side and black on the other.

"Where are you from?" Jasper asked, thinking the same question as me.

"Oh... I was born in Colorado but my parents are from India.." She said quietly, she looked the quiet type, to be honest, like the type of girl who never gets in trouble, she is cool. Good for Maria.

"That's cool!" I spoke up, feeling eyes on me. I looked over to the opposite table, who were mocking us earlier using amateur insults like "emo".

My eyes meet Johnnie and I immediately look away, I look back up a few seconds later to see him still starting. He stands up and starts coming toward me.

He sits next to me making the whole quiet and all look at me. I was confused until I remembered, that Johnnie is popular, I'm a lonely alt girl with 3 friends.

"I still don't believe you..." Johnnie whispered down my ear, sending shivers down my spine, Naomi and Maria went to get lunch while Jasper messed around on his phone.

"That's your problem, if you don't believe me then I don't care" I huffed, putting my head into my hands.

"You didn't answer my question Roslyn" He spoke sternly, he kind of scared me to be honest which is rare because I'm not the type to get scared of people like him, by 'people like him' I mean popular kids.

"What question?" I lied, I did know what question he was talking about, and I just didn't know the answer myself.

"Are you Aromantic?" He asked again, turning his body to look at me, making blood rush to my cheeks. Thank god I was wearing a shit ton of makeup.

"I don't know," I said flatly, making his face screw up with confusion. '" You don't know?" He asked making me shoot him a dirty look.

"You do know not everybody can just figure out what they are? Stop asking me and trying to pick my brain, I. Don't. Know" I raised my voice at him, Johnnie was a nice guy but he was starting to piss me off.

"Okay, change of subject. Are you joining Battle of the Bands?" He questioned, finally something I wanted to talk about.

"Yeah! Are you?" I shot back making him shake his head. " God no, I don't even have a band... Wait! You're in a band?! With whom!?" He said in interest making me laugh.

"Maria and Jasper! I play electric and vocals, Maria plays Bass and Jassie plays drums" I told him enthusiastically, making him and Jasper look at each other.

"Jasper, we've known each other for 2 years! You didn't even mention you could play drums! Let alone a band" Johnnie said to Jasper making me look at him with confusion.

"You know each other?" I asked them both, making Johnnie laugh and Jasper go red.

"He used to have a crush on me in like first year" Johnnie snorted as Jasper coughed in embarrassment.

"STOP EXPOSING ME!" He buried his head into his hands making me laugh.

A/N: Chapter 6 is now done!! Don't forget to vote as it boosts the story Love you all<333