🄱🄰🅃🅃🄻🄴 🄾🄵 🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄰🄽🄳🅂

It was here, it was finally here.

Everything I have worked for over the last few months. We are all currently at Maria, Jasper and I's house getting ready.

Jasper was wearing extremely grunge black skinny jeans a black dress shirt with the 2 top buttons undone and a messy tie.

I was wearing a short black dress with ripped fishnets smudged eyeliner and pink eyeshadow.

Maria was wearing the same shirt as Jasper with cleavage showing ( according to her it would make the 'paedophile' judges want to choose us) with tight short jorts.

We all looked incredible, to be honest, I couldn't wait. I could see Johnnie smirking at me from across the room so I walked over and sat on his lap.

"You look fucking amazing..." He whispered down my ear in his deep voice making tingles go down my spine.

"Gross!!" Tara exclaimed as she came down with a curling iron for Maria, I laughed and stood up grabbing my guitar and practising 'Wet'.

"You guys ready to go? I'm driving and you need to register" Jake asked making me stand up and nod as everybody else stood up and headed upstairs.

Johnnie stayed by my side as I packed up my guitar. He grabbed my waist from behind, startling me and making me stop.

"I love you," Johnnie muttered, spinning me around and smiling at me, kissing me.

"I love you too... LAST ONE UP LIKES COCK UP THEIR ASS!!" I shouted, sprinting up the stairs with my guitar case on my back.

I made it out to the car before Johnnie making him sigh and open the door.

"Didn't know you were so flavourful Johnnie..." Jasper spoke making us all laugh as Jake started the car and drove toward the school.

When we got there nerves started to kick in, making my legs shake violently. We made our way to the office to get registered and were sent backstage, we had to separate so Jake and Tara came with us and Naomi and Johnnie went to the assembly haul to get seats.

We were all sat backstage, and our slot was a few minutes after a cringe band currently playing 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran ( cringe I know) and Avah's "band" which was just her singing and some poor kid from the instrument club she's forcing to recreate my heart will go on on piano.

The band finished playing, the audience barely applauded and Avah made her way to the stage.

"I would like to dedicate this song to my beautiful boyfriend" She announced in her annoying voice.

"What one?!", Someone heckled from the audience making us all laugh and Jake dropped Jassie's drumsticks in laughter.

Avah scoffed and began the song, failing terribly. The whole audience began laughing including me making her turn to me and stop singing.

"You know what! I was trying to be nice and all since nobody likes her but ROSLYN WILLIAMS IS A WHORE! She made you do this, didn't she? JUST LIKE SHE MANIPULATED HER BOYFRIEND INTO DATING HER!!" She shouted, making me burst through the curtains and punch her square in the face.

Blood poured from her nose as she tried to hit me back but was held back by Maria. She was screaming and shouting for Maria to let her go but she just dragged her off stage.

The guy announcing the bands was dying of laughter as he watched her get dragged away and call us on.

"The next band is... LOVECATS!" He announced as we stood/ sat for Jasper at our instruments that Jake had put down and got prepared to play.

I looked out into the audience to see Johnnie giving me a thumbs up making me smile.
"This song is our cover of 'Wet' by Dazey And The Scouts, we hope you enjoy" I spoke as Jasper did the familiar count in.

I began playing and then singing, it sounded better than ever.

All alone in my bedroom
With the lights turned down and my roommate gone
I know it's over, but still I cling on
'Cause I'm my own right-hand girl
And I don't need anyone
But sometimes I miss your stupid face, and your taste
And your smoking gun
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry
It's nights like this that remind me of my deepest fantasy
Where I'm all alone and I feel the cold, dark earth caressing me
'Cause I'm six feet under nearly, and I don't have anyone, but
This wouldn't be the first or last time that
Both my tears and I have come
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about it only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you keep me wet
'Til I run dry
My blood runs cold, my thoughts are plasmic
From not letting go
And letting go could be orgasmic
But I guess I wouldn't know
It's so depressing how the tear ducts in my eyes
Are so much wetter than the space between my thighs
Oh, oh, oh, I can't help if thinking about you only makes me cry
It keeps me wet, you know you keep me wet
'Til I run dry.

As we all ended the song, the room erupted in applause making me gasp in shock.

I walked up to the microphone and started talking.

"Thank you, everyone, for your applause, it means a lot to us. We formed Lovecats when we were 15, we've come a long way as a band"

Everybody broke out in applause as I felt someone tap my ankle, I looked down to see Johnnie.

I pulled him onto the stage, and he began to ramble about how good it was but I cut him off by slamming my lips onto his making him kiss back immediately.

I heard Tara woo in the background making me smile into the kiss as everybody continued clapping.

I pulled away as he wrapped his arms around mine.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

A/N: 2nd to last chapter:( I've decided the next chapter will be the last.

Thank you, everybody, for reading this book, you've been so supportive<3 I will start a new Johnnie fanfiction sometime soon.

Special thanks

Alexsballss
deathskxss

For your kind words and comments

Let me say one last time.

Don't forget to vote<3