🄲🄾🅄🅁🅃

Here it was, it was finally here. Either the best OR worst day of my life.

Nerves arose in me the second I woke up, I had slept at Johnnie's and woke up in his arms. I was so appreciative of him for being there for me through my highs and lows.

He would never hurt me and in sure of that.

I sat up in his bed and tried not to wake him up, he made stirring noises until speaking in a hoarse voice.

"You okay, I know today's gonna be hard but look forward to the show. Just get the trial over with" Johnnie comforted making me smile and kiss him. "I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too" He replied, pulling me into a tight hug and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Johnnie, we've gotta drive far, get ready" I teased standing up from the bed and making him groan.

He eventually got up and made us breakfast while I ironed out clothes, to be honest, I was excited to see him wearing a suit. Guys in suits are hot.

I still wasn't used to eating food in the morning so every time I did I got a stomach ache but I could deal with it.

We both ate toast for breakfast and had coffee, getting showered and dressed afterwards.

Johnnie's mom was going to drive us there, it was 2 hours away so I brought my earphones just in case.

Time skip to end of court.

And that was final, finally, I got freedom. My parents were getting fined and banned from fostering or adopting and I'm currently going to be staying with Wayne and Sky until I turn 18.

God my life has been going so well the last few weeks.

Me, Johnnie, and Johnnie's mom were all going to celebrate by going to McDonald's, I couldn't thank them enough.

"So, thoughts and feelings?" Johnnie asked making me just smile, I couldn't be happier right now.

"I can't even explain it, all of my life trapped either in group homes or with Maddie and Paul. I'm finally free" I rambled with tears coming to my eyes, tears of happiness.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head making me smile and tilt my head up to kiss his lips.

"C'mon guys, we're here! Were" His mom said as we giggled and got out of the car, closing the doors behind us.

We all sat in a window booth-type things and ordered, still nervous for the evening ahead. Johnnie must have noticed as he put his hand on my thigh in reassurance.

"I can't believe we're doing an actual live show, as Lovecats. The band we made as little 15-year-olds with no clue about music" I laughed, it was true. When Becky told us we had to learn an instrument I was stumped.

Until Jasper told me he was learning drums and Maria was learning bass, I already knew I could sing so learning guitar was the next step to a band, then a name.

We all loved The Cure so we just chose Lovecats for our name, and from then on we practised every day to perfect our playing. Maybe we'll be famous one day.

Once we were all done it was time to leave, by this time it was 2pm and everybody was let out of school early to prepare.

Me, Maria, Jasper, Johnnie, Naomi, Jake, and Tara we're all going to meet at Maria, Jasper and I's place to prepare.

Tara was going to choose our outfits, and go as emo and slutty as possible just for fun. Jake was going to eat all of the food and sit on his ass, and Naomi and Johnnie we're going to give us emotional support.

I was excited but nervous, I pray everything goes well.

A/N: AHHH, NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE THE LAST!! Tell me whether I should end this and start another Johnnie fic. Or a sequel TELL ME IN COMMENTS!!

Don't forget to vote, love ya'll<33