Chapter 1: He wouldn't leave...

Authors note: Hello gorgeous people!! Welcome to book 2 of After all this time!! This will be all about Colette and the family growing up along with of course drama.... hope you enjoy!!!

Nicks POV:

(a few hours after last chapter of first book)

Charlie fell back asleep and i made sure to take colette so he wouldn't drop her. I've taken a few pictures of her (and charlie of course) but mostly just waiting for charlie to wake up by watching colette. She hasn't really cried and im not sure if that's normal or not but the quiet is nice.

Someone knocks on the door, it was too early to say anything i guess.

Nick: "come in"

our nurse cracks the door open

Nurse: "i know you've gone to see family but they are really ready to see the baby..."

Nick: "right send them in!"

I nudge charlie and he wakes up

Nick: "family's coming in"

Charlie: "oh shit ok"

I then see tori, ollie, clover, and mum walk in with angry looks. i start to feel and like we waited to long for everyone to meet the back.

That is until Stephane comes in with the biggest smile on his face. I guess my new fatherly instincts kicked in because my immediately held colette closer to me hid her face. Charlie sat up and eyed him up and down.

Sarah: "he wouldn't leave"

Nick: "yeah that's the kind of dickhead he is"

Stephane: "i'm right here and that is not how you speak to your father"

Nick: "oh yeah no you're sperm donor not father"

Charlie and ollie laugh and tori and clover giggle. mum tries to conceal her laugh but fails. even the nurse starts to laugh a little

Nurse: "alright sir, we are gonna to agents so you to leave. it is obvious they don't want you here, so you either go peacefully or i can call security."

He flips us off

Stephane: "fuck all you and especially your fugly dumbass baby"

I flip him right back off

Nick: "fuck you too! Oh and while you're gone can you get some milk??"

This causes everyone to erupt into laughs. i know this isn't how i wanted everyone to meet the baby but i wasn't gonna let this guy ruin everything.

(everything kinda cools down and they start to meet the baby)

Sarah: "she is just perfect isn't she?"

Tori: "she really is"

Clover: "thank god she's pretty i was kinda worried she'd be ugly"

Charlie: "babes same!"

Sarah: "can i hold her?"

I look at charlie and he nods. as i hand her to mum she starts to cry and mum makes sure to pat her until she calms down a little.

This moment couldn't be more prefect!