Chapter 10: Baby??? Wedding??

Charlie's POV:

Sarah texted Nick that they are on their way, so nick unlocked the front door and kept working.

Charlie: "tori said they'd be over around

5:45, which it good your mum can settle and then tori can come in"

Nick: "yep"

I pause for a second and look at nick.

Charlie: "you alright, love?"

Nick: "yeah just ummm considering what we just did and without a friend....what if we have another kid?"

Charlie: "oh shit"

nick: "yeah i mean i want to have more kids but we only have a two year old."

Charlie: "well remember that some couples have to have sex like hundred times before they can get pregnant so we should be fine, the chances are slim"

Nick: "right."

i finally walk over to him and give him a hug.

Charlie: "and if we do have another kid, that's great! a little stressful but it's okay! we'll figure it out, together"

Nick doesn't say anything but nods his head.

It's quit for a moment until-

???: "Papa!!!"

Colette and sarah are here!

I turn around to see my daughter trying her best to run to us, so we meet her half way (and crouch to her level)

Colette: "Dada!! Papa!! I two!!"

Nick: "good job sweetheart you are two!"

I hug her and kiss the top her head, while nick stands up.

Nick: "so what happened? how'd it go?"

Sarah: "good! we colored and played barbies. she only cried once."

Nick: "that's good to hear! glad you guys had fun!"

...

Nick: "wait cried?!"

Sarah: "it was when we got to the house, she was very upset that you two weren't there. she seemed very anxious when we were transitioning to different activities."

Charlie: "alright, we'll talk more in depth about that later"

The doorbell rings and nick goes to get it.

Sarah: "i'll be honest, and i know she still very young to detect this but considering that you both have bad anxiety, maybe she does do? perhaps separation anxiety?"

Charlie: "Sarah, i love how much you care be i would really rather talk about it later. Thank you for caring though."

She nods and that's when i hear ollie.

Ollie: "CHARLIE!!!!"

He runs to me and i have my arms wide open.

Charlie: "i missed you so much!!"

Ollie: "i missed you more."

We stand and just hug until tori comes over

Tori: "okay don't hog him"

ollie let's go (and hugs nick) while i hug tori.

(after greetings and saying happy birthday to colette)

Charlie's pov still:

We are all sitting at the table and just talking.

Michael: "Well are you and nick going to get married soon?"

It fell silent.

Charlie: "well of course! it's just a little hard to plan something like that with a toddler and everything."

Micheal: "have you now discussed anything since you got engaged?"

Nick: "not particularly. we wanna get married on our beach but that's kind of it..."

Nick and i just kind of look at each other in a bit of panic because we have a daughter, whose dads aren't even married!!

Sarah: "well it's no rush for anything, we all understand how hard it is to plan and put together a wedding."

Micheal: "well of course, but might want to start thinking about it..."

Nick: "haha yeah..."

And thank god for our loud ass oven because it finally went off for our dinner. I stiff up and went to grab it while nick put together Colette's meal.

(finished their delicious meal)

Charlie: "nick made cupcakes, so let's sing!""

We sang happy birthday to her and i helped her blow out her candle while sarah recorded (she records every event)

It was mostly a great day! maybe we're having another baby? should we start to plan our wedding?

Keep reading to learn more!!