Chapter 14: 2 AM

Charlie's POV:

Well it's been a month since the doctor's appointment and nothing is really new. I have cramps and always look bloated. So fun!! (kill me)

colette has been good. all she really talks about now is having a younger sibling. I don't think she really understands that there are 2 of them but yk.

We haven't told anyone yet, not even nicks mum. We wanted to make sure they made it through at least the first month until we tell mum and tori. And since it's the 1 month mark, we are telling mum. She's joining us for lunch and we will just tell her then.

Though is currently 2 AM and i cannot sleep, neither can nick. He is looking at my belly, kissing it, whispering to them, or jsut starring at me. god he's so weird.

Charlie: "why don't i get a kiss?"

He looks up at me and crawls towards my face, giving me a long passionate kiss. He lays on my side still kissing me, while my legs swing to the side of the bed. ((think season 2 at the beginning style))

We make out a bit until we hear-

Colette: "daddy...."

Nicks POV:

I pull away from the kids and turn around to find my daughter holding a teddy bear and crying.

Nick: "what's wrong baby?"

I get up and go to comfort her.

Colette: "monster! there monster!"

I hug her and rub her back until she calms down a bit.

Nick: "do you want me to check for monsters?"

Colette: "wanna sleep with papa!"

I turn around to find charlie with the covers already open for her to join.

Charlie: "come on honey, daddy will check for monsters than come join us."

Colette just nods and starts to walk towards the bed. Charlie lifts her up and as i walk to her room, all i think is how beautiful my family is.

I go into colette's room and check under the bed and in the closet (mostly just making sure there isn't someone who broke in) and we were good. So i walk back to the bedroom.

Charlie was speaking but he was so quiet i could even hear him until i got closer.

Charlie: "and they lives happily ever after"

I crawl into bed with colette in middle.

Colette: "like you and daddy?"

Nick: "exactly like me and papa."

And with that she turned towards charlie and fell asleep.