Chapter 21: If you need anything...

Authors note: sooo didn't realize how tired i was u til i posted this cheater to the first book💀💀 lmao mb hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next day so monday)

Nicks POV:

I wake up to my alarm going off and as much as i would love to turn it off, charlie is laying right on me. Not just that, but laying on my one arm and holding my other hand. So i only have 1 choice...

Nick: "honey i need to go"

I rub his hand a little harder to get him to wake up

Charlie: "mmm no don't leave"

Nick: "I don't wanna go either but i also like making money"

He opens his eyes and kisses my lips.

Nick: "i see what your going char-"

He cuts me off by kissing me again. As much as i want to stay i know i need to leave so i back away.

Nick: "Char i'm leaving-"

He just cuts me off again and now im getting pissed off. So i finally pull away and sit up slightly.

Nick: "Char please stop. I have to leave and i will gladly cuddle and make out with you when i get home. I will call you during my lunch break or whatever just please stop interrupting me!"

I make sure that i am calm and collected and i think i was. It sounded like i was to me at least. He just kind looks at me and lets go of me. I take the opportunity to get up and start getting dressed.

(Nick is leaving now!)

I go back upstairs and open our bedroom door to see char on his phone scrolling through (probably) insta. I start to approach the bed and-

Nick: "hey i'm sorry. i didn't mean to sound rude. I love you so much and with that i wanna make sure that I can buy you anything you want in life. i just wanna treat you right."

At this point im sitting on the r side of my bed, hand on his stomach.

Charlie: "sorry...i love you too"

I just take what i know im gonna get and move on so i stand up and kiss his lips. He smiles again, which is great to see. After a moment i pull away and start to walk out telling him how much i love him.

(At school/job)

Fuck i'm so late. It's not charlie's fault but there is just so much traffic. But i'm finally walking through the door about 10 minutes later. I hustle to my classroom, barely saying anything to anyone, really just thinking about charlie. Once i get to my room, leave my stuff on my desk, and i pulling my phone out of my pocket.

I love you guys😘💗💗

Delivered 7:02 AM

i start to get papers and thing out for my students until the first bell rings and i find myself starting my class. A class of year 8's (7th grade for us americans) and thank god it isn't Truham grammar school because i swear to god i would've died. I hated that school and i still do to this day. With that i have a group of guys and girls in my class.

Nick: "Alright guys gimme a second, I was running a little late today so gimme a second"

I start rummaging through my desk for some more folders and binders, running on autopilot.

Boy 1: "What made you so late?"

Nick: "my husband did NOT want me to leave this morning"

I laugh for a second and realize what i just said.