Chapter 18: We're going on a trip

(IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET-SHIP GOING THROUGH THE SKYYY LITTLE EINSTEIN'S

lol sorry i had too😚💗)

⚠️⚠️⚠️Real authors note⚠️⚠️⚠️

So imma be real with yall, i'm running out of ideas for colette as a toddler but i have soooooooooooo many ideas for her as a child-teen along with the twins. so im probably gonna skip a lot of time between the next few chapters so i can write the chapters that im more excited to write. Sorry im just losing interest in the story since (and this is my personal opinion) toddlers/babies are boring💀 idk lemme know what you think in the comments and yeah! hope you enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicks POV:

Well charlie has been VERY emotional and clingy lately. I'm not sure if it's just hormones or something is wrong but i decided i'd do something to help him feel better! So i planned a surprise trip to our beach! It's about an hour and half drive but it's worth it to have a day with my family.

Now that i think about it, i really wanna marry charlie there. But he said he's not getting married until the twins are born. Which is fine and i totally understand but we have been engaged for almost 3 years! i've already started to find places and officiants but i haven't told char yet. Today might also be a good time to share some ideas like, getting married on this beach? it's cheesy but it really does mean a lot to us.

I roll over on the bed towards charlie, who's still asleep. He's in his back, one had under a pillow, and the other around his now 3 month belly. I reach my hand out for his hair and gently play with his curls. Before i know it he is stirring.

Charlie: "mmm good morning..."

Nick: "morning baby"

I lean over and kiss his lips and he smiles.

Charlie: "what day is it?"

Nick: "Sunday"

Charlie: "mmmm don't go to work tomorrow"

he turns towards me buries his face into my chest, laying his head on my bicep. One arm around my waist and the other curled at his chest.

Nick: "i wish i didn't have too but i'd rather we actually have money than be living with my mum."

He just grumbles and find this to be the perfect opportunity to share my idea

Nick: "What if we go to our beach today, show colette where the magic happened"

She springs up, almost hitting me the face.

Charlie: "Really?!?"

Nick: "Yeah, why not?"

He nods and starts to get out of bed, getting his phone out.

Charlie: "Well it's 10:00 so let's go!"

He starts to walk out of the room to get colette.

I laugh to myself a bit and start to get up.

(After packing up and getting in the car)

Colette: "Daddy why go? it cold!"

Nick: "Because we're going on a trip!! Besides papa and I wanna show you where the magic of love happened"

Charlie: "and because it's cold we are going to dress warmer and when summer comes around we can come back to swim!"

Colette: "Yay!!"

She kicks her little legs up and down with excitement.

Charlie: "honey i'm gonna turn some music on, what do you wanna listen to?"

Colette: "Princess!!!!"

She kicks her legs more and starts to giggle.

Charlie: "alright princess it is."

He starts to play a disney soundtrack. We all start to sing and joke until we arrive...

Next chapter coming soon...

Credit to: @Claire099574 for the idea! ily and thank you for being a loyal follower<33