Chapter 23: it's a....

Authors note: YALL IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!! My account was logged out of and i couldn't remember my password cause imma dumbass sooo had to recreate my password😭 then i was sick (still am) and im traveling next week so im just kinda done💀Whatever anyways, hope you enjoy!! PS. The photo above is to show how big charlie's stomach is!!

Like 2 weeks after the last chapter

Charlie's POV:

Days the day! We're finally learning the babies gender! I'm honestly so excited! Nick hopes for 2 boys, Colette is hoping for 2 sisters, and i don't really care. Okay maybe im kind of hoping for a boy and a girl but I'll never say that...

It's currently 9:45 AM and our appointment is at 10:00 so yes, we are running around the house like crazy people trying to get ready. Before i know it we are actually in the car, on our way. The office isn't too far, about 10 minutes, so we make it there with 3 minutes to spare.

Nick parks and gets out the car, opens my door because he's a gentleman, and gets colette out. The twins always move when i'm standing so that's great!! (i'm gonna kill someone) listen, it doesn't hurt, it's just annoying yk? We start walking towards the door and i hold Colette's hand while nick opens the door for us, i thank him and go immediately to sign in.

(The ultrasound)

Nurse: "Okay, this is gonna be a little cold"

I nod and shiver a bit, i've done this so many times yet i'm still not used to it! whatever i stare at the screen and watch as my babies move a little but mostly just breath, listening to the heartbeat. It's honestly calming in a way.

Nurse: "And you want to know the gender?"

Nick: "yes please!"

I grabs my hand and holds colette in the other arm.

Nurse: "well the first one is a......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BOY"

Nick has the biggest smile on his face and colette pouts. I squeeze nicks hand and she starts to move the wand for the second baby.

Nurse: "this one is a......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

GIRL"

YESSS A BOY AND GIRL!!!!

Colette: "Yayyy!! Sister!!"

Nick: "Yes! a boy!!!"

The nurse laughs and wipes the gel away, giving us pictures and lets us know we are good to go.

Time to tell Sarah!!