[EP 4] Dunk's test

"Can you tell me why you hired a beta bodyguard?!" Sarawat wasn't happy with his son's decision. Both him and Tine had been worried when they heard of the accident on set.

"Paaw, Phuwin Tangsakyuen is well known for his protection detail service. Anyone on his team is good." Joong tried to persuade.

"Look at him, he looks more like an eye candy than a bodyguard!" Sarawat slaps Dunk's photo on the table. Tine picked the picture up.

"That's the point, so he doesn't stand out

"That's the point, so he doesn't stand out. I work in the entertainment industry. Do I want a buff looking guy beside me all the time? I'm an alpha, Paaw." Joong looked towards Tine for help.

"Wat, our boy knows what he's doing. You know that by tradition, that boy would need to best our elite team. So don't worry. We'll know if he is qualified by then." Tine tried to appease his mate. Joong's eyes widen at that. He had forgotten about it. There was no backing out now. The agreement was signed. He hoped his sunflower will survive through it.

***

It was a grueling week of training for Dunk. Phuwin had taught Dunk how to use his omega lithe body to his advantage against the buff alphas. Pond had taught how to locate Alpha's weak point. His speed and attention to detail had helped him defeat the best alpha on the team. The last part of the training was the most challenging but essential in Phuwin's eyes. Despite Joong not knowing Dunk's designation, it was still essential that he knows how to override the command of an alpha's voice. Dunk had to be prepared for everything.

***

Dunk was greeted by the Guntithanon's elite team the moment he reached the clan house. He had blocked the first attack, throwing him down the stair of the clan house entrance. He had switftly avoided all the upcoming attacks. None of them were able to come into contact with his body as he dodged them. Phuwin had mentioned that they might test him but compared to his vigorous training the past week, this was nothing. It explained how Joong was attacked. They definitely needed to up their security. A kick here and a jab there. All the alphas in the elite team were sprawling across the floor of the clan house entrance. They had their ego bruised, dissatisfied that they were bested by a beta. Joong was beaming with pride as Dunk stepped into the clan house without breaking a sweat. His suit still prim and proper without a crease. None of his hair out of place.

Sarawat began to understand what his son saw in him. He really was unassuming to an ordinary eye but deadly when it comes to skills.

"It seems that the Tangsakyuen clan's reputation far preceding its name. I'm sorry for doubting you. How should I call you?" Sarawat addressed Dunk as Dunk wai-ed.

"Dunk. Phom cheu len Dunk (My nickname is Dunk), clan alpha, clan omega." He spoke to Sarawat and turned to Tine as he wai-ed, addressing the both of them. 

"Drop the formality, Dunk. You are guarding our son's life. You are family to us." Tine smiled warmly and moved forward for a hug. Dunk was unused to the warm gesture and had appeared stiff in his hug. Joong frowned at that. He wondered what had happened to his sunflower in those 7 years.  

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N:  he looks more like an eye candy than a bodyguard... hmm.. 🤔🤔proceeds to put eye candy photo🤣🤣

I can't help but think of this pic and how it fitted in like a behind the scene...

The thought process: The things I have to do for this alpha...🤣🤣🤣