[EP 24] I can't wait

Sarawat and Tine wrinkled their nose at the omega scent that lingered on Joong as he rushed through the door.

"I see what Dunk meant" Tine covered his nose. That omega had basically scent marked Joong.

"Where is he?!" Joong was panicking. The clan house was empty except for his parents. His heart clenched at the possibility of losing his sunflower.

"He sends his blessing to you and your new mate. He won't be coming back because he is afraid of causing trouble on your new mating." Sarawat observed his son's reaction at the news. He saw the frustration and despair in his son's eyes.

"I don't have a mate. It was a setup!" Tine sighed at that. He knew something wasn't right.

"He's heading towards Khajornborirak clan." Joong was glad that they knew where Dunk was heading. He couldn't help but wanted to rush towards his sunflower. But before Joong could leave, Tine stopped him.

"Stop right there! You think he'll want to meet you with that scent mark?! Wait until the scent mark is gone before you find him. Scrub yourself while you're at it" Joong could heard the annoyance in his Pa's voice before they left him to his thoughts. 

He slammed the door to his bedroom. Joong was as frustrated as his inner alpha. He wanted to destroy his room as much as his inner alpha to release his anger and frustration but he knew that would not help. He scrubbed himself hard before heading to bed hoping that would quicken the process but he knew that the scent mark wouldn't be gone until morning. 

He stared at the ceiling as he waited for sleep to come. He wanted to tear at the prospect of losing his sunflower. His inner alpha huffed at his thoughts. He demanded that they get their mate back no matter what it takes. He was right. He can't give up. He won't give up! His inner alpha hummed in agreement. He closed his eyes as he waited for morning to come. 

Wait for me, my sunflower.    

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: if you ask me, I have to say that Tine is a very smart father. He made sure he knew where his future son-in-law is going🤣🤣 Joong is so lucky🤭🤭