[EP 6] A distant memory

"Phi Den, Phi Den! I've decided. I want to be an actor. I'm going to study performing arts when I go to uni like you." His sunflower beamed at his decision.

"I'll wait for you, my sunflower." Joong smiled widely, stroking his hair as they sat at their favourite meeting place, the garden in the university. He couldn't help but give him a sniff kiss after. Dunk had always been what he looked forward to each day. His Paaw had always wondered why he was so excited to go to uni. 

The happy moment had ended too quickly. Dunk heard someone calling for him. He waved goodbye at Joong before leaving. Joong looked on as he disappeared into the distance.

A distant memory that surfaced in Joong's dream. The last moment that he spent with his sunflower 7 years ago. That was until he became his bodyguard today. He sighed.

How do you feel about fulfilling your dream now, my sunflower?

***

Unbeknownst to Joong, Dunk had a similar dream. Though his memory of the moment was much more vague. He remembered calling someone Phi Den but he couldn't see his feature clearly. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make the image of him clearer.

"Phi Den..." Dunk mumbled the name under his breath. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: I was debating between posting one EP or going forth with 2 EP. But ended up with 3 since this baby EP is really a part of the previous one. 

Just want to check with you all... I feel kinda bad leaving the series "all in the family name" hanging like that... but I really won't be able to work it like how I was able to previously work on both series together... I would like to say I may be able to throw an EP or 2 at random but for now I may be able to throw in a prologue. would you like that?

🤔🤔 it's either working on this series faster or throw 1 or 2 random EPs for all in the family name.. it's possible this weekend since it's a long holiday weekend at where I'm at. which would you prefer?