[EP 34] Don't leave

Joong woke up to an empty bed. Dunk's side was cold. He had left a long time ago. Joong panicked as he rushed out the room. He saw his parents, Pond and Phuwin having breakfast.

"Where is Dunk?"

"No one saw him this morning. We thought he was with you." Phuwin answered.

"I can guess where he is." Pond sighed.

Pond was quiet when he drove them out to find Dunk. Joong didn't know what to say. Pond was part of the Watthanasetsiri clan after all. He didn't know how he feels about Dunk being his mate now after what transpired last night. They were already on shaky terms to begin with.

"As much as I hate your guts, it really isn't your fault. Dunk knows it. He just needs time to grief." Pond said out of the blues. He nodded. They had reach what used to be the Watthanasetsiri compound. It was barren. Joong saw Dunk in his wolf form, curled up on one of the rocks. Looking at the formation, it would have been where the Watthanasetsiri clan house was located. Joong changed out of his clothes and shifted to his wolf form. He was golden with streaks of silver blending in his fur.

He curled around Dunk, his form much bigger than Dunk due to his Alpha genes. Dunk had whined in his wolf form before laying his head back down on the ground. Joong had licked him as his inner alpha groomed him. No words exchanged. They just spent a quiet moment together as Dunk grieved. When Dunk shifted back, Joong wiped the tears away and hugged him.

Pond was still waiting by the car

Pond was still waiting by the car. Dunk ran over to hug him. Pond sighed and kissed the crown of his head.

"It's going to be alright" he whispered. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: Since I already have the screenshot from I'm Destined to Love You, why not throw one or two here? 🤭🤭 It fits the mood. The finale will be out tomorrow. 

Don't misunderstand na... Dunk loves Joong, he isn't ignoring him but he is grieving. Why did Dunk run over to Pond? I think it's pretty understandable.. but to those who don't understand... I don't really know how to explain it... because of their shared grief? only Pond really understands what Dunk went through. It's a natural reaction to me. Is it to you?