[EP 22] reality hits

Joong's eyes watered at the pungent floral omega scent when he opened the door.

"What the hell!" Joong tried to cover his nose as he walked into the room. Every fiber in his body rejecting the scent.

"Alpha~" Mai called out seductively, putting her arms around him. He was shocked to see her in a bathrobe.

"Get your dirty paws off me!" Ohm rushed into the room when he heard Joong shouted. His eyes widen, realizing that Joong didn't need help. He apologized and backed out of the room.

"Dieow gorn (wait a minute)! Why are you here? Where is Dunk?" Joong looked at Ohm in confusion.

"I'm here to replace Dunk indefinitely." Ohm said grimly. Ohm was confused when Phuwin asked him to take over Dunk's duty as Joong's bodyguard. He was even more confused by Dunk's dejected and heartbroken look. But the scene that just greeted him answered it all. He had witnessed how his friend had slowly fall in love. He saw how he came out of his shell. He had thought that his friend had finally found happiness but it all went up in smoke.

Joong was shocked by this sudden new arrangement. He looked towards Mai. She had a seemingly innocent smile but he has been in this industry long enough to know what is real and what is fake. Dunk must have been to the room.

"What did you say to Dunk?!" Joong's alpha voice booming.

"That we needed some time alone..." Mai's voice trembled. His iris flashed red. He tried to get a hold of his inner alpha. He will deal with her later. He needed to find Dunk. He can't lose his sunflower again.

"Phi Mil, get her out of my sight!" He called out to the Guntithanon elite team.

"Ohm, where is Dunk? Bring me to him." Joong pleaded.

"He said he'll be returning the car to Guntithanon clan house. I'll drive you back." They rushed towards Ohm's car. 

Joong hoped that he is in time.

***

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊 

---

A/N: Do you think Joong will make it in time? 

oh yea, Mil is a good guy in this series since he is Sarawat's brother-in-law here but nope, I'm not featuring Phukong in this series. I'm not sure if Mil will have another appearance but yea, he is just a supporting character.